Chapter 1 I hate you

A cold day it was and it didn't help that neither Octavio or cuttlefish could wear clothes.
Was weird for Octavio to be "hanging out" with his old enemy? Yep was it unwanted? Not by a long shot. I mean he was nice to be around, funny and honestly a little... cute-

Octavio was cut off from his thoughts by Craig honestly he thought for the better. "Octavio! You won't believe this! The girls are trying to make me get younger again!" Craig blurted out exited floating there but Octavio thought that if I could he'd be jumping up and down... just like he use to

"...good for you." Octavio said not quite understanding why the hell he was being told this or honesty why he should even care... but a bit of him did a bit that he wish would have died along time ago

"No you old goof! We are helping you too!" Said Callie the younger of the cuttlefish cousins and the one who seems not to hate him as much...

"W-what? Why? Is this a trick or some kind of twisted joke?" Octavio wanted to believe what they were saying but after all he's done? He couldn't help but disbelieve it the idea that they could be joking about such a sensitive topic made his blood boil the nerve of some kids honestly-.

"We have to because gramps refuse to unless you got help too" said Marie obviously a little upset at the Matter. Cuttlefish? Caring enough to do that? After everything that I had done to him? He should hate him just like Octavio hates him... he hates him... right?

"Growing soft cuttlefish huh? Or are ya scared?" Octavio laughed looked at Craig with a smirk trying to hid the slight pink in his face- no no no no Octavio you hate him. "how dare I have some pity on you and try to help" cuttlefish snapped back at him but this didn't stop the laughter. Callie and Marie hadn't seen them this happy in a while so... maybe having the dj around wouldn't be so bad after all. Aslong as he didn't try anything...

Hours flown bye. Marie and agent 3 were tinkering on the fluid bubbling at stirring it and it honestly scared the two. while Callie was working on figuring how they were going to distribute it.

"Needles?"
"No." Replied Octavio with a scowl
"Drinking it?"
"Maybe!" said cuttlefish trying to lighten the mood
"...blasting you guys with it..?"
"No!-" started Craig before getting cut of by Octavio
"Yeah I don't see why not"
"Are you insane Octavio!?"
"Maybe" he shrugged

...

"We'll come back to this later.." said Callie trying to shift the mood awkwardly
"So... if this works what are you guys gonna do?" Said Callie curiously "well... I'm not sure! Maybe I could get my own place? How far back should this reverse?" Said Octavio actually pondering the question. "Probably only 70 years" said Marie walking away from the project still with a mask and gloves on. "Ah! 60 years old! Such a ripe time to be alive not to old but not to young!" Said cuttlefish with a smile " can you believe it!?". Honestly Octavio was kind of getting excited I mean 60 year once again? It will be Spectacular!. "Done." Said captain 3 from the other room as Callie's eyes lit up she jumped up and down. "Come on you grandpas let's get going!- WAIT WAIT WAIT i neeeeeedddd to call up the rest of the agents!"

Couple minutes went by and agent 8, 3, 4, 5 and 6 arrived.

"Hay!! What's up dawg!!! Pearl in zah HOUSE!!!" Pearl was excited, people were making bets, Anything you could think of was happening all according to plan... but then

"Ok gramps and Octavio I need you to lay down and don't move until told to ok?" Caption 3 commanded

1...

Octavio squint

2...

Cuttlefish tenses up

3- WAIT

"WHAT!?" Shouted Callie

"It's failing GET OUT." Shouted captain 3

But it was to late. A explosion on ink went everywhere and knocked them both out with a scream. It scared the poor kids as the entire room filed with a thick ink cloud mist.

...
...

"Gramps?"