Two

The cafeteria was huge and daunting. It was very different from the United States. The cafeteria looked more like a huge classroom. Instead of lunch ladies, other students served the food. You had found out that it's part of the cooking club at the school.

You looked around struggling to find an empty seat. People were starting to stare at your timid form. You were clutching your tray for dear life.

This is getting too much. Maybe I'll just hide in the bathroom and throw my lunch away. I wanna go home. I wish I never moved here, to begin with. I can't even talk to anyone because of the language barrier.

A tap on your shoulder interrupted your spiraling thoughts.

"Hi! You want to sit with us?"

The girl had gray fluffy hair that reminded you of a lamb. She had two little white knobs sticking out. You recognized her from your class. She sat in the front row and answered almost all the questions the teacher would ask.

"Ah... um sure! What's your name?" You spoke while following her through the busy cafeteria.

"My name is Baba Hitsuji!"

Hitsuji.. that means sheep.

She stopped in front of a table at the corner of the lunchroom. There sat four girls who were all giggling while pointing out cute boys in a magazine.

"Girls!" Baba cheered.

"This is the new student I was talking about! Remember, Ashikaga?"

The girls stopped talking and looked up. They all studied you for a bit before smiling.

"Ah- yes... I remember!" The girl with a brown bull cut whispered.

The mouse-like girl spoke up "Come sit down with us! You're from the United States right?"

"Yes...I'm from the United States." You quietly mumbled while beginning to eat your food.

"What's your quirk?" The mouse-like girl asked.

Ah shit.

"Uhh, it's called- um give me one second. I need to think of the words in Japanese." You mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, take your time!" The black-haired girl beamed while putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Uh, it's called um- Clotting. It's like..so, well. My um.. fingers! Look at my fingers!" You laid your hand on the table with your palm facing up.

All the girls studied your fingertips as you began explaining.

"So basically... I can transfer my blood to someone's system through the little leech-like mouths on my hands." The girls began lightly touching your fingertips.

"If I decide to leech on someone, my fingers can prick them and then I transfer my blood to their system. When my blood is in their system, I can create blood clots. At my old school people thought it was scary. They were scared because I can technically create blood clots in the major organs.. but but! I can also heal by stopping bleeding with the clots!"

The girls all looked up from your hands and looked at the blonde girl that hadn't spoken.

Oh god, I scared them.

"That's just like my quirk." The blonde girl mumbled.

"Huh?? Really?!" You exclaimed.

"Well.. kinda. People were scared of my quirk too, so I don't talk about it much. When I ingest someone's blood, I can transform into them." She mumbled.

All of her friends began giving her comforting looks while rubbing back.

"Yeah but you know what! Your quirks are great!" The black-haired girl rebutted.

"Yeah! I mean if you wanted you guys could become heroes! You would bring new quirks to the field! Show it to all of those suckers!" The quiet brown hair girl exclaimed.

"You- you think so?" You mumbled beginning to pick your food with chopsticks.

"We know so!" Baba said with a smile.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Ashikaga Y/n."

"I'm Aoki Aimi!" The black-haired girl smiled while slightly bowing.

"I'm Abe Hana!" The shy brown-haired girl exclaimed.

"Fukuzawa! Fukuzawa Nezumi!" The mouse-like girl smiled.

Nezumi means mouse.. makes sense

They all looked at the blonde girl

"Toga Himiko!" She giggled before pointing out more boys in the magazine.