4

you, matt, nick, and chris were in the minivan. matt could not stop looking at you.

you tried to ignore it but you couldn't. all you could feel during that car ride were his eyes on you.

-time skip-                                                                                                                                                                                  you were lying down watching tv when you started to hear little taps on your window. it was matt he was throwing little pebbles at your window. you roll your eyes and walk to the window. " what do you want?" you say sternly. 

" I just want to talk." he says." whatever" you say helping him through your window." i-" he says covering his face." you what?" you say looking at the wall with your arms crossed.

"im sorry if I ruined our relationship by telling you I liked you I just couldn't hold it in anymore it was getting to hard to hide, I truly am sorry kinsley." he says teary-eyed. you had no words it didn't make you think any less of him.

you didn't know how to feel after what he had just said." what do I say back" you think to yourself panicking." it didn't ruin our relationship matt I was just in shock" you say quickly.

"Are you sure because you've been really distant after I told you." he says." like I said I was in shock." you repeat yourself.

-time skip-                                                                                                                                                                                  you and chris were cuddling on his bed watching scream 4. scream has always been your favorite thriller. you hear footsteps getting close to his room." hey have you seen nic-"  he cuts off at the sight of you and chris. he quickly walks away." wait" you say jumping up.

heyy yall sorry for not posting I've been busy with school and shit love yalltho<3

more coming soonish!!