5

you run over to Matt's room." hey are you ok?" you ask softly."fuck off" matt says sternly making it clear he did want anything to do with you." oh um sorry" you walk away going back to Chris's room. and hug him.

-time skip-

you and the triplets were downstairs and matt had been ignoring you all day." why the fuck does it matter to matt that me and Chris are together." you think to yourself." so what should we talk about for this week's video?" Chris asks trying to make conversation." I don't know, nick any ideas?" you say with a straight face." nothing, matt?" nick says." no idea." he says looking at the ground." do you know what's wrong with him?" nick tries to mouth to you." what?" you mouth back.

he walks over and grabs your arm." me and kins are gonna talk." he says quickly walking out." do you know what's wrong with matt?" he repeats." maybe" you say giving a fake smile.

" what happened." nick says rolling his eyes. you tell him what happened." rewind.....YOU AND CHRIS WERE CUDDLING???" nick yells out." shut the fuck up you say covering his mouth quickly.

" yes and he walked in and I don't know kinda got all pissed at me." you say rolling your eyes at the thought. you and nick walk back out to the living room." hey we're back" nick says smiling at the other boys." where did yall go" matt asked. you and nick give each other a look." we were talking why does it matter matt" nick says squinting his eyes." it doesn't I was just asking." he says looking away. you and nick again give each other a look.

ik its not very long just don't know what to add rn. love yalllllllll!!!!!!!

<33333