Ch.1

*Shuffle*

Stirring around in his bed, he slowly woke up whilst under the covers of his sheets.

"*Yawn*" He stretched one arm out.

As the light passed through the windows to illuminate the room.There revealed a boy with brown hair,
eyes as dark red of polished, perfect rubies.

He looked over to a small table by his bed where an simple alarm clock was spotted.

6:10 A.M.

"Always waking up on time ..." He murmured , sitting in his bed in a still position.

*RIIINNG!*

The ringing kept going as he contemplated.

Time-skip

7:40 A.M.

Kuoh Academy

He eventually got up from bed,took a bath and got dressed and headed out for the most dreadful part of the day. School. He had attended Kuoh Academy, although he had transferred just a few months ago he was the talk of the school.

And I quote, 'The Knight of Kuoh'

How he obtained that nickname? It was pretty obvious. But he didn't care.He didn't give a damn about what anyone says. He just went through his day like any other.Then again this habit of his own could also be one of the reasons.

'A day in a life of a Evil Dragon...' He thought with a sigh. He wanted nothing to do with the supernatural anymore. He just focused on himself. Keeping away from watchful eyes. But how long would that last? He was hopeful it was going to be forever.

Unknown to him though, he was indeed being watched by a few eyes. Namely, a girl with glasses. None other than the student council president, Sona Sitri A.K.A Souna Shitori heiress of Sitri clan of the 72 pillars of the Ars Goetia.

'Sho Genshirou...' She thought as she observed the now name Sho. Thinking over the past few months he's been here, she's gathered somethings about him.

Average... the only thing she could get out of him. His studies and academics were just average. Nothing too special, but Souna, or Sona in this case, had a gut feeling. Normally she wouldn't get these, but on some occasions it meant there was something more to what meets the eye.

Sho Genshirou as not a normal student. She wanted to believe that. She had a lingering suspicion that he was hiding something. She had even assigned one of her servants to closely monitor him, but nothing came of it.

From the files that she managed to get a hold of, she found out that he is  an orphan, who lost his family in a terrible accident and is cousin of her own pawn.Lived in Saudi Arabia for most of his life until moving here just a year ago. That was all she could find out about. This frustrated her, yet, it encouraged her to find out more. She had decided to let it a low for a while as she had other priorities at hand, she would not give up though.

"Still trying to find out more about the newest student?" Sona heard a voice, she turned from the window and saw Rias Gremory.

"We practically don't know anything about him or what he is. It's like he came out of thin air." Sona said.

"Kaichou, if I may." Said a voice, it was her second in command, her Queen, Tsubaki Shinra.

"Yes, Tsubaki?"

"From the many times I've bumbed into him in the hall ways, he locks eyes with me. As if he almost instantly knew what I was. But not just that, in addition, I felt small amounts of Draconic energy... so the possibilities of him being an Dragon or having a Draconic Sacred Gear is the only clue I have."