Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I walk down to the apartment lobby and wait. The voice said a silver van would pull up. He said it was a Chrysler.After waiting for about 5 minutes I see the van pull up. I assume it's them so I told the manager I won't be back for a long time and I grab my 2 suitcases and walk out of the building. Leaving my 'home' behind me. As I walk out the car door immediately slides open.

"Lisette?" A boy with suspenders ask. I nod back and smile. I should make a good first impression if I'm going to be their housekeeper."Well come on in!" A blond boy says signaling me in. I hop in since I'm sort of short and sit in the closest open seat. Next to the boy in suspenders.

"So, are you excited?" He whispers in my ear. Kind of surprised I nod not wanting to be rude. I don't know what he meant by "excited" but I decided to go with it.

We pull up to a driveway, which I'm guessing is theirs and at the end there is a massive flat. We pull around the circle and the driver drops us off. I hope on to the sidewalk as a boy with curly hair asks me a question.

"Is that all you brought?" He asks as I sigh."It's all I have" I reply as I look at the ground. The boy lifts my chin up and looks straight into my eyes, attracting mine to his."It's ok. We'll go shopping eventually" he said smiling which makes me smile in reassurance.

I walk in to the front door and my jaw immediately drops open. It was huge. There was a huge spiral staircase and velvet couches. A man with black short hair walks out from somewhere I don't know. I expect him to be the one I talked to on the phone.

"Are you Lisette?" He asks reaching out his hand."Yes sir." I reply politely shaking his hand. He chuckled."You don't need to be too formal with me" he said warmly smiling at me. I smile back as he starts to talk again.

"This is my place, Liam will drive you to their flat" he says smiling. He told me before his name was Simon Cowell. I looked at him confused as he pointed to a boy with a buzz cut. It must be Liam. The blond hair boy grabs my bags as they all walk to the car. Simon holds me back.

He hands me a check. I open it up and it was for £500,00. My heart stops for a second. That's a lot."Good luck. And oh! Don't let them flirt too much!" Simon says as I leave. I wave and smile back. What did he mean by that?

Ignoring what he said I get back in to the car and this time Liam is driving. I sit down next to a boy with black hair that was quiffed up. I don't know what about him made me attracted to him. I'm usually not interested in bad boy looking boys but there was something different about him.

We pull up to their flat in the suburbs of London and the boy with curly hair helps me out. He was very flirtatious. I had no interest in him though.

When I get inside I notice that the house is very modern and simple. They show me to my room and I plop my two suitcases on the bed. I start unpacking them and the boys leave expect for the boy with black hair. He sits down on the bench at the end of my new bed. Well at least it's new to me. My stomach drops as I see him sitting there.

"I'm Zayn by the way" he says smiling at me while I unpack."Hi Zayn" I say smiling back. He's just so...perfect