Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I sat there, in what feels like hours, in confusion. I didn't know what to say or feel. I was working for them. I didn't mean to be they're friends or girlfriend. Although I would need to be friends with a group of teenagers.

After sitting there basically staring at a wall, I hear a knock on the door."Lisette? It's Liam. Can I come in?" He sweetly asks which I smile at.

"Yeah" I mumble trying not to be too loud. He walks in and sits next to me on the bed, not making eye contact with me as he realizes I won't give any back.

"You know, it's ok if you like Zayn" he reassures me, staring at the wall with me."I know, it's just...I'm your housekeeper, and I work for you" I say, rubbing my hands together between my thighs.

"We won't treat you any differently" he says, I feel his warm smile next to me as I chuckle at his politeness."Well should I make you guys dinner now?" I ask, replying finally."Sure!" Liam brightly chirps as we both get up from the bed. I walk down the hallway and feel all eyes on me as I open the fridge.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask, warning them I know they are looking at me."Can we just go out to get ice cream?" I hear Louis whine as I roll my eyes."Is that what you guys want?" I say opening a water bottle as they all nod and sit there like children.

"Yes ma'am" Niall says as I smile and put my shoes on. I signal them to the door as we all walk out and get into the van, Liam driving like usual.We get to the place and they all squeal and hop out of the car like the children they truly are.

While I was waiting for the boys to finish getting their ice cream, I sat in the car. As I was sitting there Zayn got in the car and sat across from me."Hey" he says as I sit there awkwardly."Hey Zayn" I reply looking at the floor of the car.

"About what happened earlier, it wasn't fake" he says attracting my eyes to meet his, making my eyebrows lower."What do you mean?" I ask, being sucked into his beautiful brown eyes."I have feelings for yo-" he says before getting cut off by Louis coming into the car with Niall, screaming "I scream for ice cream", making Zayn give me a look. I chuckled it off and looked at Louis.

"You have your ice cream you can stop screaming now" I shout at them, making them stop as Liam starts driving the car. The rest of the car was, you could say, extremely loud. As soon as we get home I tell everyone to change into comfortable clothes so we could have a movie night.

While I was getting changed into my only pair of sweatpants, I hear a knock on the door."I'm changing!" I shout, thinking it was polite, but the door opened and Harry walked in on me without pants on."What the hell do you not get about 'I'm changing'?!" I scream, running into the bathroom. Gosh, I could hear the perverted tone in his voice."I don't mind" he said as I slip on my sweatpants real quick. I walk out and give Harry a dirty look for invading my personal space.

"What do you want" I ask sternly as he realizes what he's done."You'll need these tomorrow. We're going shopping for you" he says while handing me a pair of Ray Bans. They were super expensive and I can't believe I'm holding a pair. I mouth him a 'Thank you' as I walk out of my bedroom and down the hallway.

"Morgannnnn" I hear Louis whine from the huge couch. I roll my eyes again at his child-like behavior."Louiiiiiis" I reply, mimicking him as I see his head pop up from the couch."Can you make us popcorn, please?" I sigh and nod as I reach into the cabinet grabbing the bag and putting it into the microwave. A night filled with movies to come.

"Can I go to bed now? Or do you guys need anything else?" I ask concerned and smiling, I can feel my dimples forming on my cheeks. Liam sees that and chuckles as I cover my face except for my eyes. "Yes, we're fine, love" he says sweetly as I walk back into my room.