𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍(Yandere Pico X Reader)

(Warning: lots of blood, very dark themes, and bloody scenes, you have been warned)

Just another day in another week at another school... You walked over to your locker before a hand flew past your head and slammed your locker shut. You were about to get your money out of your pocket to give it to whatever bully it was to avoid any trouble, before you saw it was just Pico. A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you put your money back into its place.

"Jesus Pico... You scared me! Maybe give me a little warning before you sneak up behind me!"

"Haha... Sorry Y/N, you're just too easy to scare!"

You punched Picos shoulder causing him to laugh harder as you pouted and opened up your locker again. You put the few things you didn't need inside of it. You put your bag in there as well, you didn't need it at the time. You walked to your first class of the day, Pico following close behind with his hands in his pockets, staying about a foot behind you. You walked into class and sat down at your desk, Pico sitting close in the desk next to you. You were terrible at this class, it being math. You usually don't pay attention in it and mostly dose off or space out while the teacher teaches.

You take a peek at Pico and notice he looks... Strange. He seems to be worried about something as he stares down at the table. You pick up a pencil off your desk and throw it at Pico, knocking him out of whatever trance he was in as he looked at you. 

"You... Ok Pico? You look... worried. Do you got a test later or something? 

"Huh? Yeah I'm... I'm fine. Just... thinking about some stuff..." 

You smile at Pico and put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look you in the eyes, confusion coming on his face. 

"Look Pico, whatever it is I'm here for you. If you wanna talk about it I'm always by your side no matter what! I'm not really paying attention to the lesson anyways."

he chuckles at you as a smile creeps on his face. A soft sigh escapes from his lips As he looks backs down at the desk.

"Thanks Y/N... That means allot to me..."

"no problem Pico."

You look back at your desk and lay your head down, feeling yourself drift off to sleep as the teachers words blur out in your mind...

You're woken up by the sound of the bell ringing loudly in your ears as well as Pico hoisting you up from your chair. You yawned and walked out of the classroom and straight towards your locker, rubbing your eyes as you put away your math stuff and took out a notebook for history. Pico wasn't gonna be in history class with you, he has science around this time. Though you didn't mind, as this was a class you actually liked so you weren't gonna be talking or sleeping through most of it. History was mostly the same as math, except you paid more attention to the board and what the teacher was saying this time. Soon enough the class was over and you rushed out straight towards the lunch room. You nearly ran face first into a wall as you turned a corner and into the cafeteria. 

Pico was already in line, saving you a spot and waving towards your direction. You went behind him and started taking deep breaths, trying to regain the stamina you had just lost from running to your class all the way to the cafeteria. You got some pizza and fries from the lunch lady and went to go pay her, but Pico pulled out some money for your and his own food.

"its alright Y/N I got this time, just go find us a table to sit at."

"oh, thanks man! I owe you one!" 

You walked around the cafeteria looking for a empty spot until you saw a table in the corner of the lunchroom. It was the only one left without anyone sitting at it. You put your books to your side and started to dig in. Pico came over a few seconds later and sat on the opposite side of you. You were absolutely starving, so you barely even looked up to see Pico. Unknown to you however, Pico was staring directing at you. His eyes were filled with love and infatuation, everything you did was perfect to him... The way you walked, the way you talked, even little things like the way you breathed and ate! Every time he looked at you his heart nearly jumped out of his chest. Though, he was nervous for a reason earlier... He was gonna confess to you today.  He didn't know if you would say yes, the reason for his worry. You two had been friends for a long time... A few years in fact. You've been through allot together, both good and bad. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice you finish and stand up, going to throw your pizza away.