𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 (Yandere Sarvente x Reader)

Your breath was caught in your throat as you let out a loud gulp of nervousness while standing in front of the church's large entrance... You had never been a religious person, hell, before a while ago you had barely believed in ghosts. Of course due to your lack of faith and belief you didn't exactly live the path of someone who was dead set on going to heaven. That was until one day... you had been crossing the street while looking at your phone, a car who hadn't spotted you sped towards you, yet somehow, by the grace of God, you were seemingly "Thrown" forwards before the car could turn you into a fine red paste. Some people may say its luck, maybe you got your foot caught and tripped while walking and it sent you flying forwards out of the cars range, but no. You knew deep in your heart that divine intervention had saved you that day. 

Even though the reason for your sudden change in faith was pretty simple, it was all you needed to start believing in a higher power and get your life back on track to the way of god. Thus why you were standing in front of the church now, sweat beading down your forehead and drenching your clothes. You were so nervous to enter, but you couldn't wait any longer. Each step you took felt like a drum in your ears, your heart's rapid beating only made you more and more nervous as you got closer and closer. You hoped salvation wasn't too hard to obtain, especially with how your life had been. With a final step and a single raise of your quivering hand, you knocked on the door...

Knock... Knock... Knock... 

You waited a few long agonizing seconds... maybe you hadn't knocked hard enough? As you raise your hand to knock once more the doors to the church open up and reveals a nun... at least what you think is a nun. You had to take a few steps back to fully see her, she was massive! at least seven or maybe even eight feet tall! You couldn't go back now, mainly because she was standing right in front of you. 

"Why hello there! Is there something you need?"

Her voice was so sweet... so kind... a soft blush spread across your face as you looked down and  away from the woman's gaze, still very nervous to even speak to her.

"H-...Hello t-there... My name's Y/N a-and I'm here to umm... R-repent?"

The woman stood there for a few seconds, even more sweat started to drip down your face as you dreaded what her next expression or action might be... you knew coming here was a massive mistake. That was until you heard a high pitch screech of happiness which made you jump from shock and confusion. You reel your head back up to the woman only to see her smiling in a near ear to ear grin, her smile bright enough to light up even the darkest pits of hell... She quickly cleared her throat and took a deep breath, looking down at you with a much  calmer smile. 

"That's great! It's not every day someone comes here for repentance, so I hope you can forgive my excitement... Please follow me! I'll try and get you started on the process of reformation so you're welcomed in the arms of the lord~"

And thus started the journey to be "Reformed" She started with showing you all the rooms the church had. A place that was made for holding masses, a kitchen, a basement, and a few more rooms on the upper levels of the church. Mainly a grey monotone bedroom and a pink vibrant bedroom, which, you had no idea who the grey one belonged to. After that she had brought you a simple change of clothes that somewhat matched hers, but in your F/C... you didn't question why she had one in your favorite color, or how on top of that it was just your size... disregarding those coincidences you quickly put on the outfit and smiled, it fit you nicely! You went to go find the nun lady and found her downstairs, her arms behind herself as she leaned over a bit to talk to you.

"Good, now that you're all changed- Oh wait! I'm so sorry, where are my manors..."

She quickly puts her hand down towards you, her smile just as big and bright as when you had first walked into the church.

"My name is Sarvente, welcome to our church~"

Without a second thought you moved your hand out to hers and shook it, her grip tightening for a few seconds before she let go. She turned around and started to walk, surely waiting for you to follow behind her.

"I'm sure you know the path to being accepted into God's light will not be easy, and you will have to do a lot, but trust me. I will do absolutely everything in my power to make sure you go to heaven."

Once she was finished speaking she turned to face you, looking right into your eyes. You leaned your head up to face her, seeing her content smile, yet the honesty behind her words was clear in her gaze. A smile crept across your face as you nodded your head...

"Thank you... You have no idea how much this means to me..."

"Same to you... now anyways, let's get started!"

The tall lady, Sarvente, grabs your wrist and gently pulls you along back into the mass room, grabbing a broom, and duster, and a rag from the kitchen and hands the objects over to you. She starts pointing at the floors and various areas around the room, the low state of cleanliness You hadn't noticed before was now apparent... man this place was dusty. When was the last time anyone cleaned it? A couple cobwebs had formed higher up near the corners and the benches were somewhat covered in dust, clearly showing it had been some time since it had been cleaned off... or even just wiped down.