A NOTE TO THE READER

The Starship Hope series is my official nod to Star Trek Voyager meets Salvation. It is NOT written with Star Trek rules or tech in mind, nor is it set in the modern day. But I did try to explore some of the same themes that they do in both series while setting it far into the future.

Here's the gist of it: 

Earth now known as Blue Earth was invaded and abandoned by humans centuries ago. A pocket of survivors settled on a small planet on the other side of the galaxy. The series covers their voyage across the stars after an asteroid destroys their planet.

(Now to the good stuff.)

Ensign is the story of their captain: Dana Pinet. A young woman following in the footsteps of her legendary father. The father-daughter theme is strong and this prequel sets up their relationship and everything that follows.

It's my dearest wish that you fall in love with this world and these characters as much as me. I'm currently finishing edits on the 5th book in the published series, so it's sort of like coming home to be posting the prequel here for you now. 

If you're new here and you're not following my journey in other places then I'm excited and grateful you found me in this sea of authors and readers.