Part 2☁️

Writers POV:
All the cast, producers, hair, makeup etc have arrived and everyone has gone to their separate trailers. You are finishing and tidying up your final designs getting ready to show the cast members.

Isabelles POV:I'm walking through the trailer lot to go to Sebastian's, I'm showing him his costume and see what he thinks, I will also then be measuring him and fitting him

Isabelles POV:
I'm walking through the trailer lot to go to Sebastian's, I'm showing him his costume and see what he thinks, I will also then be measuring him and fitting him.
I knock on his trailer 3 times lightly but enough for him to hear.
"Hey" I hear a low, cheery voice speak up. I look up and see Sebastian and 'oh my go is he hot!' I thought to myself, I cleared my throat before I spoke up. "Hi mr Stan, I'm Isabelle Diaz your designer." I say politely. "Of course, cmon in don't mind the mess" he chuckles "don't worry about it, it doesn't bother me!" I say smiling.
"Okay so hear are your costumes, these ones will be your everyday/not so important missions you will do around the compound. And here is the winter soldier mission outfit, if you don't like anything or are unsure on anything don't hold back on letting me know" I look to see his reaction, I see a smile hoping that's not him laughing at the designs. "These look amazing! You designed a drew these out?" "Yes, yes I did" I say proudly. "You have done amazing and I would be more than happy wearing them! What's next?" He said cheering.

For the next 40ish minutes I start measuring his arms, legs, shoulders, torso etc to get the perfect sizing, once I'm finished I get ready to leave.
"Okay mr Stan that's you! I'm glad you liked everything I'll make sure to have everything made by the end of the week." I say with a smile.
"Sebastian, please you can call me Sebastian, and thanks again for everything your super talented and should be proud! But before you go miss Diaz, would it be possible to get your number...?" He said nervously. "Oh my god! Oh god I'm sorry! But yes of course here" you say handing your phone as you feel like being sucked up into the ground. Sebastian laughs at my enthusiasm and embarrassment " oh and Isabelle, please call me Isabelle."

Sebastian's POV:
I heard light knocks on the trailer door, I went and opened to reveal probably the most beautiful girl I've ever set eyes on, she had long brunette wavy air, freckles all over her soft glowing skin and piercing blue eyes, I couldn't keep my eyes away.
When I saw her costume designs I can't lie I was very impressed, but her voice, it was angelic but sounded so familiar it sounded almost Romanian...but no way could that be, I mean I've never met a Romanian outside of Romania.
When she started to measure me my heart started to beat pretty damn fast, and my cheeks where heating up, I was blushing which wasn't normal.

The end of the chapter.
Hope you enjoyed, next one being posted soon!