Part 6☁️

⚠️Paparazzi shared picture⚠️

@officialilIsabelleDiaz myserty girl

@officialilIsabelleDiaz myserty girl..? Isabelle seen walking to marvel set early this morning. Also posted a photo the marvel start Sebastian Stan in his winter soldier costume via her instagram.
COMMENTS DISABLED

ISABELLE'S POV:
I'm sat in my trailer on my phone looking through instagram when a text from Sebastian pops up.

Seb🤍
Hey iz, you ok?
Be honest
Izzy👀
Hey seb, I'm okay why?
Are you?x
Seb🤍
1 attached image
Yes I'm fine, I saw this of you
I wanted to make sure your ok
I know you hate the pap...
Izzy👀
Mhm I'm okay...there
Wasn't a lot anyways xx
Seb🤍
Come to my trailer princess.
................................................................................................................................................
Isabelle's POV:
I knew seb could see right through me, I knew he could tell I wasn't ok and he's not wrong the paparazzi scare me so much and I try hide it.
I walk up to Sebastian's trailer and knock on the door, he opens pretty fast and pulls me into a hug closing the door. "Don't lie Isabelle, if your not ok I'm not ok." He says seriously which is kinda nice to see because people aren't normally caring towards me. A couple tears fall from my eyes "I-I'm sorry I didn't want to make a deal out of it..." he wipes them kissing my forehead "princess, you can always tell me. I worry and think of you..." he says in a soft tone "I'm sorry..." I say quietly "don't be draga, come here" *he taps on his lap so I go sit on it* "you can tell me everything and anything" "seb is ok really, we aren't you know together so" he cuts me off " I wanna be with you iz" *I smile and blush* "I wanna be with you too..." "vei fi iubit, iubirea mea" (will you be my girlfriend, my love) "bineînțeles că voi iubito" (of course I will darling) we then kiss and my tears go away.

Later, we are now in Sebastian's car it's the weekend but we are getting 4 days off. Sebastian is currently driving me back to mine so I can pick up a bag of clothes to keep at his house.
"You got everything?" He says "yup, that should be it" I say back smiling "let's go love"
We get back into his car and drive to his house.

"You got everything?" He says "yup, that should be it" I say back smiling "let's go love"We get back into his car and drive to his house