Part 4☁️

Sebastian's POV:
It's Saturday night, 6:47 pm.
I'm getting ready to pick up Isabelle. The past week has consisted of Izzy sneaking in and out of my trailer, me driving the beautiful girl most nights, we have shared more intimate moments, and I feel like we are growing stronger I'm just worried that fame will get in the way.
One thing about Izzy is that she's got crazy anxiety and it scares the crap out of me, we were walking back from set to the car park and there was paparazzi left right and centre, she was shaking her breaths became heavy and she had tears pouring down her face at around 3 am I got a phone call from her she was having a panic attack and my heart shattered that I couldn't hold her. We may not be in a relationship but man I have strong feelings for her and all I wanna do is be there for her, I also hope the age gap won't affect too much.
I drop her a text saying "on my way now in the cab, will be 15 minutes x" she replied with "can't wait!xx".
SEBASTIAN'S OUTFIT

ISABELLE'S POV:After the past week I can say I'm smitten over seb, I really really like him and feel so safe around him

ISABELLE'S POV:
After the past week I can say I'm smitten over seb, I really really like him and feel so safe around him. He has been there for me even though he has no reason to but I'm just worried he thinks the age gap will affect us, yeah he may be 9 years older but age is just a number right?
IZZY'S OUTFIT

 He has been there for me even though he has no reason to but I'm just worried he thinks the age gap will affect us, yeah he may be 9 years older but age is just a number right?IZZY'S OUTFIT

You hear a knock at your door, you quickly adjust yourself in the mirror y the door you also check through the spy whole who is there, and it's seb. You open the door revealing him, man does he look hot you give him a hug and kiss on the cheek "arăți minunat, seb"(you look amazing, seb" he smiles kisses your forehead and says "nimic în comparație cu tine, dragă"(nothing compared to you, darling).
Sebastian's POV:
When the door opens my jaw drops, I didn't know someone could look so beautiful she takes my breath away every time. After the quick conversation "you ready to go?" I say "more than ready"She says smiling locking up and looping her arm into mine. I could get used to this.

Time Skip
Sebastian's pov:
We arrive at the restaurant, I pay the cab and we walk out, I make sure I get the door for her. "Sebastian this looks a lot..." she says unsure, I smile and say "come on draga, you will love it!" We walk in and the waiter comes up to us "hello lovelies! Welcome, do you have a booking?" *you giggle hearing the Romanian sounding waiter* "yes, booking under Stan" I say "perfect follow me!" As we do.
"Here are your menus, I will get drinks in 2 minutes and food after." He smiles and walks away. "Romanian restaurant?" "You know it" I say back.
We take a look at the menus when I hear a small gasp, I look up and see Izzy death staring me, "Sebastian!" She says a but angry, my heart stops "what! What's wrong!?" "Look at the prices, far too expensive!" *i laugh* "not funny" she slights slap my hand "Isabelle pick what you want, don't look at the price it doesn't bother me" I say reassuring her.

Next part sooooon....😉