Part 3☁️

Isabelle Diaz posted a photo.

@OfficialIsabelleDiaz first day done and dusted!🤍Tagged: @marvelstudios

Tagged: @marvelstudios

Username: OMG NEW DESIGNER!?

Username: love this design! Who's it for...?

Username: PLEASE post behind the scenes of set!!!
.....................
Scarlett Johansson posted a photo

@ScarlettJohansson met a new face today! Here's to new friends🥂Tagged: @OfficialIsabelleDiaz

Tagged: @OfficialIsabelleDiaz

Username: we need more of this content!

Imsebastianstan: Isabelle will be a new favourite...
>username: UHM WHAT!?
>username: Sebastian what's going onnnn?

anthonymackie: love this!

.....................
Wednesday Morning
Writers POV:
You had your day off yesterday, you won't lie you felt a bit empty not doing anything you also hadn't received a message from Sebastian which stung a little but hey he's a busy man right..? You have work this morning so you did the usual, change eat, brush teeth blah blah blah.
IZZY'S OUTFIT☁️

Sebastian's POV:I've woken up and I'm shattered, long day yesterday and I didn't see Isabelle roaming around like I did on Monday the first day, I do have her number but shit man am I scared to message her, I mean I'm pretty sure she's like 10 yea...

Sebastian's POV:
I've woken up and I'm shattered, long day yesterday and I didn't see Isabelle roaming around like I did on Monday the first day, I do have her number but shit man am I scared to message her, I mean I'm pretty sure she's like 10 years younger than me but she also probably wants to be professional. I did my usual change,eat,brush teeth, blah blah blah.
SEBASTIAN'S OUTFIT

Isabelle's POV:

I walked in a got greeted by Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie, I still need to get used to this. I walked up and knocked on Sebastian's trailer door, he opened with a smile "hey you" he said "hey, did you get you first set of costumes?" I asked "yes! I'll try them on, sit make yourself comfortable" I smile as he walks into his tiny bathroom to change.
He walks out and holy smokes! " pari fierbinte" I blurt out (you look hot)
He looks up shocked "la fel si tu draga" (so do you darling). You giggle and blush
"Romanian huh?" He says with a smirk "da" (yes) you say smiling "you called me hot, want to elaborate?" "Hm you called me hot...do you want to elaborate?" You say stepping closer until you practically touching as you look up to him. He groans, picks you up effortlessly and places you on the counter top next to him, he stands in between your legs and rests his hands on your hips.
You look up and smile "mr Stan what are you doing?" He doesn't see your worry and he begins to panic backing away " Isabelle I'm so sorry I shouldn't have-" you cut him off by pulling him closer with your small arm slithering around his neck "don't be sorry, be sure" you say smirking. Your soft lips lock with his soft lips, you let out a small moan as he pulls you closer and you wrap your legs around him, his tongue slips through your lips and yours meets his. It get intimate until *knock knock knock* "Sebastian man you in here!?" Shouts someone. I throw my head back and begin to panic "shit, what if I get fired!" You say with tears or panic welling in your eyes, Sebastian cups your face in his hands, "prințesă, vei fi bine, promit" (princess you will be just fine I promise). *slam on the door* I slightly jump at the aggression "Sebastian hurry the fuck up" "Anthony man give me a second! I was sleeping" Sebastian says back with aggression "I'll text you Izzy"
He leaves with a smile, and one appears on your lips.

Time skip-you are now home
Isabelle's POV:
Im sat on my sofa binge watching Netflix, when I hear a notification ping on my phone, I look to see it's from instagram *imsebastianstan started following you.* m
heart began to race, I then get an incoming phone call

*Unknown number calling*
I pick up "hello?" I say "hey Izzy, it's seb" "oh hey, you okay?" I say happily "yeah I'm all good, I just wanted to phone and make sure your ok after you know the kiss..." he says nervously "yes, I'm happy about it...sorry are you ok do you regret it, I mean I went in for the kiss I'm so sorr-" he cuts me off "Isabelle love it's fine, please don't stress. I'm glad you had the balls to make a move" he says laughing *I giggle* "you have a cute laugh" "stoppp, your making me blush seb" a silence hits, he then breaks it "would you maybe wanna go out for dinner?" I blush "is the Sebastian Stan asking me on a date?" I say with a smirking tone "uhm no..." he says unsure "yes, I would love to go to dinner with you!" I say happily "great, come to my trailer first thing tomorrow we will talk"
"Okay" I say cheery " bye iz" "bye seb". He then hangs up.