Chapter 4

Lisa Pov

"well I actually have files containing your cover stories and also when you go to the main office to register they will be suspicious so use your pursuasion power to convince them that your are students." my father stated. "oh! and by the way your names and place of birth will be the same" my father added. We both nodded and took the files off my dad.

I opened mine and it said...

NAME: Lalisa Manoban
AGE: 20
Place of birth:Bangkok, thailand
Gender: intersex
Cover Story: your mother was a History professor at Bangkok University until she unfortunately died due to a heart attack and your father is a librarian After your mother's untimely death you father decided for him and you to move to Busan in South Korea . You love to dance and have a great interest in photography . You decide to major in dance and photography at Selini University after you earn a scholarship due to your hardwork and intelligence. *A/N parts that are true in bold.*

I was surprised that most of it was true. I looked over to see Jisoo's file it said.

NAME : Jisoo Kim
AGE: 23
Gender: intersex
Place of birth: Gunpo, Gyeonggi province South Korea.
Cover story: Both your parents died in a car accident one night in Busan when you were 17 years old. You lived with you grandmother until she died of a heart attack that's when your cousin Lisa and your uncle came to live with you in your parents mansion. You love to play video games and to dance. You major in Game development/design and dance. At Selini University after you get your scholarship. *A/N parts that are true in bold*

"Right here are your train tickets sleini university is in seoul" father said as he handed us a brown envelope each with the train tickets in.

"It will take you 2 hours and 42 minutes for you to get to Seoul and Felix your chauffeur will drive you to Sleini... Now go on get packing!" father said excitedly ushering us out of his office.

We both left to our rooms and packed for our mission.

After 20 minutes we both went outside and entered our black limousine and Felix drove us to the train station.

We waited half an hour for the train to arrive. When we arrived on the train we walked to our private room  while Felix loaded our luggage in the upper compartment outside the door to our room.

During the 2 hours and 42 minutes me and jisoo played chess, uno and spoke about a variety of different plans we came up with off the top of our heads.

Then at last we arrived...

At Selini university.