Chapter 6

Jennie Pov

I sat on my larger leather black chair in the student council room, just relaxing until Rosanne, my secretary/cousin, brings in my very heavy workload at 8 am . It's currently 7:30 am. I've been thinking about those mysterious students I saw yesterday, all night, especially that tall one with the bangs. I can't help but feel intrigued by her , I think there's more to than meets the eye. I can feel it.

10 minutes later...

"Ughh," I sighed, growing weary of waiting for this chipmunk. I got up from my chair, and I got up to open the windows. It's getting stuffy in here. "Ahhh," I  take a deep breath and inhale the fresh air. I lean on the windowsill and look down at the campus below. I smiled as I saw a doe wandering around in the forest just outside the school grounds. My smile dropped as I saw the doe disappear behind a tree and a dark figure race out the other side of the tree, but the doe didn't. 

I immediately closed my window and ran all the way downstairs and outside. I grabbed the keys to the gate from my bag ,opened it and went out to the forest to see whether the doe was still alive and still stood behind the tree or whether the mysterious shadow killed the poor doe.

----------- a few hours of searching later

My eyes widened when I found the
exact doe that I had seen from my window. It was obvious the doe had been freshly killed.I felt sick to my stomach. Who could do this to an innocent animal?!.But it was odd. It was not brutally torn apart. In fact, there was barely and blood outside of the doe's body. It's eyes were glassy and empty, like the life had been sucked out of them.  I noticed two small red holes on the left side of the doe's neck.

RINNNGGG!!

I jolted as my phone rang, breaking my train of thought. I peered at the caller ID it was Rosie. I quickly answered the call.

"Where the fuck are you! You short mandu! I just almost broke my back carrying your massive stack of paperwork all the way from my dorm room!" Rosie yelled in my ear.

"Sorry chipmunk i was just taking a stroll i will be there in a minuet" I say quickly hoping she'll believe me. "Hmm... you better be i will see you there" and with that rosie hung up.

I breathe a sigh of relief i think she believed me. I put my phone back in my chanel handbag, and again stared into the doe's lifeless,glassy eyes. I suddenly felt a chill dash up my spine. I felt a dark and evil present's behind me,I slowly turned around. My heart is racing, sweat began to drip down my forehead.

Ba-dump...ba-dump...ba-dump

Author's note:

I apologise for the very late update 😅 i've been very busy with school,health and just life in general. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.😁😃