Chapter 1 - prologue

In this world we walk on the roof of hell, gazing at the beautiful flowers that are out of reach. Knowing it's impossible I try to reach them again, again and again. Feeling like I am stuck in a cage with only given options and knowledge. Dreaming about finally being able to reach the beautiful flowers again.

"Blue 345, the doctor would like to see you."

I sigh in disappointment and get up from the waiting room and start walking to the doctor knowing that this might be my last day here. As I am being escorted in handcuffs I think to myself 'This might be for the best, I will finally be free and leave this rotten place.' My body starts shaking the closer we get to the doctors room.

My nose is clogged and won't let me breathe.

My heart won't stop beating.

My body doesn't listen to me.

I fall down to my knees, shaking in fear. Why is this happening? I don't want this. I should be happy. I'll finally leave this rotten place. As I noticed a drop fall on my hand. What is this? Is this... water? Where is this coming from? T-there is water coming from my eyes?

"Blue 345, get up we don't have time for this." said the guard that is escorting me. He seemed annoyed and when I decided to ignore him he started to get more aggressive and he grabbed his bat.

"Blue 345, we can do this two ways. One you cooperate and no one gets hurt or two. One of your sisters will be the next subject. " the guard said while kneeling down to face me on the floor, having the most sinister look on his face I have ever seen.

I already had lost my rights as a person, my sanity and now soon my own life. Why is this happening to me? Is it wrong for me to exist? I just want to leave...

As he started dragging me over the floor to the doctors room a sudden alarm went off. The guard annoyedly throws against the wall leaving me to bleed. I started to look around and heard another prisoner.

"It's really no use fighting..."the prisoner said while trying to keep his calm.

"This alarm is known as a self implode alarm. Within now and 15 minutes this place will be overflowed with guards from Salem. They will kill all of us and burn down the place. To hide the evidence of this place.I used to work here as a guard. I got too eager and curious, that's how I ended up here like you guys." He said trying to keep his anxiety under control.

I finally got up and ran to the doctors room to see what was going on. It's weird no one is in his office. Is it true what that inmate said? Then what evidence? Is there something I am missing? I pondered to myself and started to look around, finding multiple keys including the keys for my handcuffs. After struggling I finally got rid of the handcuffs. The alarm started to become louder.

While grabbing the keys to the cellrooms I accidentally dropped a few documents. Wanting to put it back, it grabbed my attention. I opened the document. "Operation x536 Salem". This seems really odd. What does this mean?

"The experimental races are known for their unstable mana and poor health. Most of them have a lifespan of 10-15 years. When creating one of the experimental races you send a team to force breeding facilities. They conduct experiments on pregnant beings and women. There happened to be one section of subjects that outlived the lifespan. The oldest one lived until 30 years old until they died of a seizure. They are called the blue subjects. I recommend conducting experiments on them and keeping a track record."

While reading the context I notice something disturbing. It turns out that this place is even more sinister than I thought. Operations on humans, Experimental races, Blood testing, Corpse testing, Force breeding and so much more.