Author's Note

Please Read as some bits are important to the story.

Hello! Author here. I like writing stories about as much as I love reading them so I decided a while ago to write stories on Wattpad. I found my past stories to have really no negativity from the readers/commentators but I do ask you to refrain from being mean and negative towards anyone. This is a safe space and I would like to keep it that way. 

Now that that's out of the way, I do not claim to own Encanto or any other characters that came from the original. Everything from the original movie is owned by Disney. The only things I take credit for are the people and places I made as well as the plot. Disney, please don't come after me. 

I apologize profusely if any part of the story seems like it was taken from another author. I swear it wasn't. I can assure you, everything in this story came from my mind (save the people/places Disney owns.) I did not copy anyone. 

As for triggers/warnings: 

-Swearing

-Violence

-Death

-Possibly Assault

-Anxiety Attacks / Panic Attacks (there is a difference, I am aware.)

-Possibly Depression

If any of these triggers you, please don't read. 

Now as for those who aren't triggered and those who I know for a fact aren't going to listen to me, thank you for waiting this long, this is the important part to the story. I am going to be making an alteration to the original Disney Encanto where the corrupt Colombian soldiers will be replaced with the Colonial Spanish Empire. If you aren't aware, the corrupt Colombian soldiers are the ones who were chasing Abuela Alma and Abuelo Pedro when they were fleeing their homes. If the history change offends you, I'm sorry but it fit best with the story. 

Also I will update when I have the motivation to write so really the time frame is pretty wide and I ask you not to pressure me into writing more because it takes all of the fun out of it. 

That is pretty much all. Thank you for those of you who stayed this long. I know that most people skip past these but thank you to the people who didn't. That's it so I hope you enjoy the story. 

Love y'all <3