Chapter 5: Tsaritsa Arrives

"Lilith!" Shouts Tsaritsa worriedly, "where are you? I've been looking all over for you. I know you don't publically appear or communicate many orders, but you're no longer in your chamber. Have you run away from home? Is it something I said?"

"Mom, I'm fine," sighs Lilith in exasperation, "I'm currently clearing up the mess you created. You should thank me."

"What mess?" Tsaritsa asks, "I've done nothing wrong. Where are you again?"

"Inazuma," Lilith mumbles, "you know, you've made Snezhnaya a nation at war with so many others. What ever happened to peace?" Tsaritsa is silent for a moment.

"Er, about that," she mutters, "I may have done some uh things to gain more power."

"Go figure," Lilith deadpans, "I already knew that much. Don't worry, Im perfectly safe. I mean, I always am. I'm working for the Fatui. Actually, not exactly. Look, I'm trying to meet Ei again, I missed her. As my mother, you should look out for my social interactions. I'm becoming lonely."

"Do whatever you need to, Lilith," Tsaritsa sighs, "it's not like I can stop you. You are aware Ei's supposed to be a dictator now right? That's why I'm at war with her."

"Excuses, excuses," tsks Lilith, "ironic. Power addict. You're not even fighting Ei, so I'm not angry. That's Ei's fault for being an awful programmer. Just don't keep giving Morax more reasons to hate me."

"Because you're such a good programmer?" Tsaritsa laughs, "I didn't turn out like what you expected did I?"

"I wasn't expecting anything," barks Lilith, "I programmed you to be human, not a puppet. That's where Ei was wrong. I didn't create you with an intended goal. You're my mom, and that's that. It's not like you have a power button or something like Ei made."

"Sounds like Ei was a dictator before the puppet," snaps Tsaritsa.

"Bye mom," moans Lilith in frustration, "don't call me again."

"I won't," Tsaritsa pauses for a moment, "no, never mind, I might. Before you hang up, I must confess, before I knew you were going on your righteous mission, I may or may not have sent The 7th harbingner, Signora, to steal Ei's gnosis."

"Oh yes, I forgot about you trying to take over the world, one gnosis at a time," snarks Lilith, "what a lovely reminder." With that, Lilith hangs up on her mother, a look of frustration displayed clearly on her face.

In the distance, Lilith can make out the silhouettes of a very large group of Fatui agents, tasked with attacking people. How frustrating. Thoma and the others already have enough to deal with, without the Fatui.

Lilith walks over to the group of Fatui officers casually, and they prepare to attack her. She puts her hands up.

"I'm not here for a fight," Lilith says seriously, "lower the weapons."

"Nyaha!" Giggles a cicin mage, "who cares if you're here for a fight or not? That only makes our jobs easier!"

"Get her!" Shouts a pyro agent, the strongest in the group. Everyone has communication chips in Teyvat. They're used for In Snezhnaya, communication chips are a definite hierarchy. Nobody has the Tsaritsa in their contacts, but she has everyone's. Lilith on the other hand, she has everyone, including the Tsaritsa. Nobody but the Tsaritsa has the ability to contact her though. Lilith taps her chip, calling Tsaritsa.

"Mom, can you get to Inazuma right now?" Lilith asks, "the Fatui are attacking me. Tell them to take break and return to Snezhnaya. I'm helping out some friends." Lilith whispers the last part.

"I'll be there in one moment," says Tsaritsa, envigorated, "stay where you are."

"Calling your mom?" Cackles the cicin, "pathetic." At that moment, Tsaritsa, appears through a portal, descending upon the battlefield.

"Ts-Tsaritsa?" Stutters the cicin, getting down onto her knees, "your majesty, why are you here?"

"Are you alright?" Tsaritsa asks Lilith, completely ignoring the cicin, "my bad. I came a little late."

"Bull. Shit," scoffs Lilith, turning her head away from Tsaritsa.

"Excuse me?" Coffs the Cicin, "what?"

"Oh, nobody asked you," Lilith and Tsaritsa snap at the same time, "can't you see we're fighting?"

"Er," The pyro agent mutters, "I wouldn't fight the Tsaritsa if I were you. I don't think you know who you're dealing with."

"Wanna bet?" Lilith snarks, pulling out her gnosis, "shit, you already lost." Tsaritsa uses her artificial gnosis, the one Lilith created to have almost as much power as hers. Lilith grabs her polearm and embues it with her strength, causing it to course with ice blue energy. They clash, but Lilith swiftly takes out Tsaritsa, pointing her spear towards her neck.

"Nice try," laughs Lilith, "you're getting better, mom. It's been a good 100 years since we last sparred. Impressive. That time it took me 13.7 seconds to win. That beats your latest record."

"Saying that only makes the loss worse," snaps Tsaritsa defensively, "oh, right. I was supposed to tell you all to take a break from work and return to Snezhnaya. Don't ask me why, I don't know. See you another time, Lilith. Be back by the end of the week."

"Aye aye captain," deadpans Lilith lazily, "whatever you say."

Tsaritsa disappears in thin air, leaving behind a shocked Fatui battalion and Lilith in her stead.

"What are you waiting for?" Barks Lilith, "get lost."

"Are you-" stutters the geo gunner, "are you really Lilith Myra?"

"No shit," remarks Lilith, "don't tell anyone, if you want to live, that is."

A/N: Any story ideas?