✧*̥˚Morning Routine˚✧

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

The sound of the alarm clock pulls you out of your slumber. You stretch and turn over, burying your face into the pillow next to you. You feel L shift next to you, his arm wrapping around you and pulling you close.

"Good morning, Y/N," he whispers into your hair.

"Good morning, L," you murmur back, turning to face him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

You both get out of bed, and you make your way to the kitchen to make breakfast. As you cook, L sits at the table, reading a book and occasionally glancing up at you. You can feel his eyes on you, and you can't help but smile to yourself. This is your routine every morning, and you wouldn't want it any other way.

After breakfast, you both get ready for the day ahead. You slip on some casual clothes and grab your bag, while L puts on his usual outfit and grabs his laptop. You both head out of the apartment, hand in hand.

As you walk to a nearby park, L tells you about his plans for the day. He has a few cases to look into, but he assures you that he'll be able to finish them quickly. You listen intently, knowing how much his work means to him.

When you both sit at your usual bench that was shaded by the towering willow tree that shaded the two of you from the blazing spring sun, L sat his laptop on his lap and opened it to his work, and you grab some papers out of your bag to look over. You enjoyed the leisurely work days the two of you shared, occasionally glancing at each other and exchanging small smiles throughout the day, making work all the more enjoyable.

As the day goes on, you both get caught up in your work. You can hear L typing away on his laptop, hunched over with his horrendous posture, and you focus on the case you're working on. It's not until lunchtime that you both take a break.

L suggests going to a café, but you have other plans. You pull out the lunch you packed for him, and he looks surprised.

"You made lunch for me?" he asks, a hint of disbelief in his voice.

"Of course," you say with a smile. "I wanted to do something nice for you."

L looked touched, and he takes the lunch from you. You both eat together under the large willow tree, and you can feel the warmth of his body next to yours.

As the day comes to an end, you both pack up your things and head out away from the park. You walk home together, discussing your day and any interesting cases you worked on. When you arrive at your apartment, you both collapse onto the couch, exhausted but happy.

You snuggle up to L, and he wraps his arms around you. You feel safe and content in his embrace. You both spend the rest of the evening watching a movie and enjoying each other's company.

As you lay in bed that night, you think about how lucky you are to have L in your life. You know that tomorrow will bring another day of work and routine, but you're happy to go through it all with him by your side.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

(idk if anyone's going to read these, but if you do, hi. if you enjoy these... please, don't be afraid to request me ☠️ I would be more than happy to write request fluffies about L x reader.)

)