✧*̥˚Fluffy♡*̥˚✧

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Y/N had always been drawn to L's mysterious and enigmatic personality, and after spending months working alongside him on the Kira case, they finally mustered up the courage to ask him out on a date. To their surprise, L accepted, and they quickly fell into a comfortable routine of late-night conversations, cups of tea and cake, and laughter.

As the night grew darker, Y/N and L found themselves curled up on the couch, watching their favorite movies and sharing their favorite comfort snacks. They had talked about everything under the sun, from their favorite childhood memories to the intricacies of the human mind. But tonight was different; tonight, there was an unspoken tension in the air.

Y/N couldn't help but steal glances at L, admiring the way the flickering light from the TV danced across his features. L noticed their gaze and gave them a small smile before reaching out to take their hand in his.

"Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you something," L began, his eyes locked onto theirs. "I know we've been dating for a while now, but...I just wanted to make sure you know how much you mean to me."

Y/N's heart swelled with love and adoration, and they squeezed L's hand in response. "I feel the same way, L. You make me so happy. I seriously couldn't ask for anything better than what we have now."

L leaned in closer, his eyes never leaving Y/N's, and brushed his lips against theirs in a gentle kiss. It was a simple gesture, but it sent a wave of electricity through Y/N's body.

For the rest of the night, L and Y/N were lost in each other's company. They sat on in comfortable silence, the two glancing lovingly at each other every once in a while, and reveled in the warmth of each other's embrace as the television played on.

As the clock struck midnight, L pulled Y/N closer, their bodies intertwined in a way that felt like they were made for each other. They closed their eyes and simply existed in the moment, basking in the comfort of each other's presence.

Eventually, exhaustion overtook them, and they drifted off to sleep with their arms still wrapped around each other. In that moment, nothing else mattered. All that existed was the love between L and Y/N, and the promise of a future filled with endless nights like this one.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

*═╝