✧*̥˚Stormed In*̥˚✧

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

It was a dark and stormy night, and Y/N found themselves stuck in the library with L. The rain was pouring down in sheets, and the thunder was so loud that it felt like the whole building was shaking. The two of them were the only ones left in the library, and they knew they wouldn't be able to leave until the storm passed.

At first, they tried to occupy themselves with their own things. Y/N was reading a book, while L was scrolling through his laptop. But soon, they both realized that they were too distracted by the storm to focus on anything else.

L looked up at Y/N and offered a small smile. "Do you want to talk? It might make the time pass faster."

Y/N nodded, setting down their book. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

L thought for a moment before speaking. "I don't know much about you, Y/N. Tell me something about yourself."

Y/N shrugged, feeling a little self-conscious. "I don't really have anything interesting to say. I'm just a normal person."

L tilted his head. "I don't believe that. Everyone has something interesting about them. For example, I know that you have a great taste in books. You always pick the best ones to check out."

Y/N felt a blush creeping up their cheeks. "Thanks, L. That means a lot coming from you. I actually have a huge collection of books at home. I've been collecting them for years."

L's eyes lit up with interest. "Really? What kind of books do you collect?"

And with that, the two of them started talking about books. They talked about their favorite authors, their favorite genres, and the books that they couldn't stand. As the night wore on, their conversation started to drift to other topics.

Y/N was surprised by how easy it was to talk to L. He was usually so reserved and quiet, but when he talked about the things he was passionate about, he was animated and enthusiastic.

As the hours passed, they grew more and more comfortable around each other. They laughed and joked, and even started to share some personal stories that they had never told anyone before.

At some point, Y/N found themselves curled up on the couch with L, their head resting on his shoulder. They were still talking, but their conversation had slowed down to a gentle murmur.

Y/N glanced up at L and saw that he was looking back at them with a soft expression. Their eyes met, and in that moment, Y/N knew that they had feelings for him.

L leaned in, his lips brushing against Y/N's. It was a gentle kiss, but it sent shivers down Y/N's spine. They kissed again, more passionately this time, and soon they were lost in their own world, surrounded by books and the sound of the rain.

As the storm outside raged on, L and Y/N cuddled on the couch, content in each other's company. They talked about their interests some more and shared stories from their past, laughing and getting to know each other on a deeper level. L revealed that he had always been fascinated by the workings of the human mind, which was what led him to become a detective in the first place. Y/N shared their love for art and their dream of becoming a professional artist someday.

As the night wore on, they grew sleepy and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. When they woke up the next morning, the storm had passed and the sun was shining through the windows.

L and Y/N exchanged shy smiles, unsure of what to say or do next. But then L leaned in and kissed Y/N again, his arms wrapping around them in a warm embrace.

"Wow, Two kisses in a single night, huh? Rain really can do weird stuff to people." Y/N joked as they settled into the couch. L chuckled softly, his fingers tracing small patterns on Y/N's back. "I suppose it can. But I think there might be more to it than just the rain."

Y/N blushed at L's words, feeling a warmth spread through their body. "Maybe you're right," they whispered, leaning in to kiss L again.

The rest of the morning was spent in comfortable silence as they enjoyed each other's company, lost in their own thoughts and feelings. Eventually, they gathered their things and left the library, their hands intertwined as they walked out into the bright sunlight.

As they walked down the street, L turned to Y/N with a smile. "Would you like to go on a proper date with me sometime? Maybe we can grab some coffee and talk some more."

Y/N's heart swelled with happiness as they nodded eagerly. "I would love that, L."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

(🦴 i tried 3rd ppov but i'm not feeling it for some reason ☠️)