Chapter 3: I THINK

(Insert illustration here.)

(A/n: First chapter with a character's POV, just wanted to experiment on POV switching.)

"Four, Four, Four, Four."

Basil was walking to the Roller Skate rink with his Walkman in his hand, he was listening to music before entering the place and then put away his headphones, he entered the rink and rented some roller skates.
He was planning to go there in order to clear his mind for a bit.

He then took off his shoes, put on his roller skates, got on the rink, and steadied his balance. 

 "I don't know where I'm going, but I know what i'm showing."
"Feelings that what I'm pouring, what the fuck is your motive."

He then saw Sunny, who was wearing a blue hoodie and grey denim shorts. Basil was thinking if he should get his attention, his thoughts were only focused on him, and him only. 

"You are such a distraction."
"That's what T on uh, Fucking up my ambiance, pause."
"You drive me cuckoo and not car."
"Cause I want you like Leon Ware." (Fuck that.)
"Okay say again it." (Fuck that.)
"Okay wait a minute."

Basil then skated carefully in order to steady his balance, he then followed where he's going causing him to feel like he's chasing the love of his life for once.

"I think I've fallen in love, this time I think it's forever."

------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV:

I was casually relaxing, sitting on one of the stools near the skate park all by myself, when all of a sudden I saw Sunny from yesterday skating as well. I then got up, got on the rink, and skated.

"SUNNY!" I yelled to get his attention while skating to him, he noticed me before he skated away while blushing, I kept following him before he stopped and then looked at me.

Sunny noticed that I was acting differently due to my bubbly nature, and cheerful mood today.

"You haven't even changed Sunny, always ignoring me back then." I said to Sunny, putting one hand on my hip whilst smirking.

"How can I tell ya, How can I tell ya."

"I just wanted to skate on my own, Aubrey." Sunny said to me while rubbing his arm, He would then put his arm out so I can hold onto his hand.

"Noticed that you're there, but i'm always in your hair and you're always under my Microscope."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Basil then sees Aubrey holding Sunny's hand, he then puts his hands in his pockets since he's always tired of whenever he wants to be in a relationship, he always becomes the third wheel.

He would also wonder why Aubrey isn't working here, so he thinks she's on a break this weekend and just hanging out with both of them for fun.

However Basil's thoughts are still focused on Sunny, he wants to go to him and confess his love, but he lets Aubrey take her chance with Sunny. Basil would start to feel like he's a sidekick in a superhero movie or someone in the background like an extra character. He hates going through this for 3 years, causing him to take his chances next time.

"How can I tell ya, How can I tell ya?"

"How can I tell ya, How can I tell ya."

"How can I tell ya, Take em to the bridge."

The three of them would get off of the rink, changed their shoes,
and gave back the roller skates. Basil then tapped Aubrey's shoulder to get her attention.

"Aubrey?" Basil said.

"Oh, hey Basil." Aubrey replied, turning around.

"I was wondering, wh-why you weren't working here." 

"Oh, I got laid off." Aubrey said while grabbing her stuff, "I thought I told you what happened, yesterday?"

"I was st-still working on th-the Karaoke machine yesterday, remember?" Basil replied before grabbing his walkman, "You still didn't t-tell me because you were yelling at K-Kel." 

Basil would grab his headphones and put them on before leaving, he would then play the rest of the song he was listening to before thinking about Sunny, he would then think about when they were both young 7 years ago having fun, and having picnics in their old hang out spot, he would also remember them being on the swingset at the playground.

"Four, Four, Four, Four"

"I think I'm falling in love"
(Fell in love now.)

"This time I think it's for real"
(I think I'm in love now.)

"I think i'm falling in love, this time I think it's for real."

*Instrumental.* (Vibe to this, it actually sounds really good.)

"Four, skate, four, skate."

The next morning, Basil got out of the front door and put down some potted plants, the flowers were mostly special to him since they represented his friends, the one he kept in his room was the Tulip, which was Sunny's favourite flower, he always liked it. He carried the potted Tulip because he wanted it to be a gift to Sunny.

He then went for a walk, he was starting to think back when he had crushes for a few people in town. Most of them were already dating, while some rejected him, he realised he would let out his pain to a psychiatrist, but who?

He would stop before looking at Hero's house, he remembered two days ago that he told Sunny about Hero who became a Psychiatrist and a Doctor. He would then look both ways, crossed the street, put down the tulip, and knocked on his door.