ch:14

Note: so bubbles if someone doesn't like the story so please leave it without writing any harsh comment and please don't curse in the comment....again I said if someone is uncomfortable then leave it's my humble request and one more thing it's vminkook .....

The whole night jk find tae but there was not a single trace of tae presence...his man's was scared of jk behavior because the mafia gone crazy with each second passed his redish eyes give them shiver badly .....

There is blood soaked the floor and uncountable guards body dead...the mafia  shoot all the man who come without his Beauty

Yongi was also scared as hell Jungkook action made him terrified...the beast is out of control and there is no one was going to control the beast ... it's seems like jk destory whole city in over a night ....

" I can't f****want to listen anything just found my beauty as soon as possible otherwise I will burn the whole world" jk shout on yongi who hung his head low ....he did not understand where taehyung go that they will not found him there is no single trace of his presence it's seem like tae flow on the air.....

Jk just want to burn the whole city for his beauty he want to see him his near ...his existense was his oxygen....

He  frustratedly  throw all thing here and there ...

" You can't run away like this I found you at any cost " he manically laugh

Now his target was his rival he think might his rival kidnapped his beauty to just harm him ...deep down he know they will never do that but to satisfied his inner beast he have to do that ......

*****####*****

On the other side

Tae come to his sense with certain head ached he grab his head his vision was blurry it take him time adjusted his vision but when the past memories clock in his mind he was scaredly see the room ....this room was un fimiliar to him ...

He think might jk man's caught him out of fear he stand up from bed and without caring his headache he get up but when he take one step he feel dizziness beacuse of waekness his body was landed on floor that's when two muscular arm safe him to get hurt ...

Tae fearfully closed his eyes but the Infront person is so lost in his beauty he was feeling so blessed to taking the beauty in his arm ...

When tae feel not hardness of floor he shut open his eyes only meet by stranger deep brown eyes who have undefined emotion his dark aura make tae weak he shiver badly under his gaze without any further moment tae immediately come out from his embrace make Jimin heart clenched he want to feel more his angel ..his sweet calm fragrance give him peace which he carve for .....

" Whh--ho  --a--are -- you " he shutter badly he think might Jimin know jk ....or might the starnger was some kind of kidnapper

Jimin ears just blessed by his melody voice just like his beautiful face his voice also melody

But he did not like the fear in his angel eyes he come forward to console him but tae back away quickly " Don't come near me -- stay from me "

" Listem to me I am not bad person ---" he also come forward slowly but his bad luck tae saw gun in his pocket his eyes horrified by the thought he also belong to mafia all past memories reflect into his mind he start  shivering badly