ch:27

Notice : if someone have any problem kindly don't read my story and leave the story without any harsh comment

With suga

He washed his face and ran to the hospital .....In between the way he stopped his car when he saw the beggar sit at the corner of the road something past  reflection of his mind

Past

Tae was sitting in the back seat suga was driving the car while seeing the ethereal beauty through the back view mirror his perfect side profile made him greedy to touch him tae was admiring outside the view through the window....

He was going to the gallery for some painting and also spending some alone time without suffocating the environment.....

He wanted peace for a few moments and this will be only available when jk was not around him

Suga felt his heart come out anytime tae face was shining more sun ray when fell on his face some stern of hair falling his forehead giving him breathtaking view it's hard for him to concentrate his driving

"Stop " tae said suddenly suga immediately stopped the car and panickdly asked "ma'am are you okay , something happened to you ?" He gets worried about him ..he badly wants to touch his love but he knows his place and controls his emotion.......

Tae did not say anything and opened the door suga hurriedly came out of the car and stood in front of him " ma'am you are not allowed to stand like this ,sir will be angry if he comes to know " his head hung low .....

" Look up " tae command which scared suga how he looked up if he stared tae eyes he will forget everything........

" I said look at there suga '" this time tae said little harsh ..suga up his gaze but he helted when tae pointing somewhere...suga fellow his finger and there he saw there is four beggar who was sitting on road corner and said everyone to help but no one helped them and ignore them ...he felt pity for them ..

Tae walked towards their direction but suga held his hand which shocked tae .. suga did not realize his mistake " suga " tae called him in little angry voice then suga realized his mistake he immediately left his hand ....

"Sorry ma'am" he down his gaze In sadness

" Come with me " tae walk towards the nearest convenient store to buy something for them ...suga follow him behind dumfounded he did not understand why his ma'am goes there to buy this much food because jk never allowed tae to himself shopping for food ...he simply said tae to order everything but not went anywhere specially without him ...

Tae buy all the food which he need ..suga immediately come towards him and hold the  trolley 🛒 he went to reception and paid the bill with jk black card which he give tae .....

Suga went out while holding the bags ,he followed the tae who sat in front of beggars and give the food to them ....

Suga staring him fondly how lovingly he give the food them ...there is not any hateness in tae eyes for this beggar ..infact he treat them very nicely they give their blessing to tae and his heart skip a beat when he saw for the first time tae real boxy smile his heart beat fastly he put his hand on his heart to felt the sweet felling of love and that's the moment he realizes he love his ma'am...

He did not feel for his beauty he fell for his inner beautiful soul who was so much pure he love tae kindness ,sweetness and innocent

" Come let's go" he was his own world ,tae call him he come out from his thought which is difficult for him......