ch:40

Notice: if someone is uncomfortable with my story then kindly leave the story without any harsh comment

Tae was sitting at the table and helping the maid ..jk come downstairs his eyes widen in shock seeing tae was doin the house work his knuckle turned to white due to anger he furiously walked to tae and shouted

"How the h*ll my Beauty was working can't you understand what I tell you ,I think I will understand you all.in another way " he dangerously look at them ...tae flinch his high voice his fear was coming out he hide his trembling hand under the table ..

"How dare you allow my Queen to do house chaos he is the Queen of jeon property.."

" Mm--m-aster sorry ww--" the head master shutter badly they are very scared of jk dark personality..

" Sorry will not effect me ,I will kill --" before he said anything tae stand up his place ..he was bearing all this now it's enough he can't always get afaird of that beast who not knowing anything rather torture or killing.he promise himself now he will not let any innocent person die ..he take out the hand under the table and said

" You all can leave from there " his face was blank and sadi direct to head maid all wide open their eyes I'm shock ..jk also astonished by tae he never talk back to him then what happened now " they will not leave beauty before the punishment" his dangerous send shiver to maids but tae face was still blank he saw no one move even In each and it's make tae more anger

He raised his voice more " I said leave now it's your Queen order who is owner of jeon property"tae face straight to jk eyes..who did not believe in his eyes now this order jk himself not deny tae is owner of jeon property his order was his first priority..they all maid left but not before bowed both of them ...

Jk breathing heavily tae come closer to his face " this is start jeon I will turn your life into hell of you touch or kill any innocence person .. you will regret to marry me and fre--" jk not let him complete his sentence and smashes his lips to tae soft red glossy lips and start kissing him hungrily..he devoir his mouth fullly and sucking his bottom lips tae tried to move away but jk grip was tight ..he held his head from back and pull him more closer tae hitting his chest helplessly but his little fist did not move jk ..

Jk pick him up in his arm still kissing and move towards their room he did not give him chance to breath . He just crazily sucking his lips like no tomorrow..he opens the door to his leg and lays him down on the bed and hove over him after some time he leaves his lips to breath .

.he lock the door ans come to the bed seeing heavenly sight his beauty was breathing heavily his shirt collar slide and white milky neck was visible which is irresistible his messy hair and natural pink lips ...

He unbutton his shirt tae move away but jk again cage him between his tight grip he thrash in his hold ,jk did not care and attack his neck leaving wet kisses there tae closed his eyes and tears flowing..jk move down at tae cleavage and lovingly rub his hand how badly he missed those warmth those calmness he was craving for it ..

jk was ready to unbutton tae shirt but tae pushed him away with his full strength his shirt still was sliding at the corner ...jk step stumble he did not balanced himself

And she shout angrily " this is your love huh making love to me forcefully this is your way to show how much you love me ..this is not love Mr jeon this is se*ual desire of your and    and I am just toy to you ..... You just love my body not me jeon ...I ashamed of my life a sl*t life is better than me"