𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 : first day for the third time at kindergarten

Song : Idol - Yoasobi - Oshi no ko OP1
_______________

''[name] ! Today is your first day at school, smile for the picture !''

Currently you were in front of your kindergarten school with your parents taking pictures of you for souvenirs.

''Be careful [name], we'll come pick you up later. Be brave'' your father gently talked to you as he was crying, his daughter was now going to school.

Your parents give you a last kiss on the cheek before waving at you goodbye, you walked off to the playground to see to your surprise Aqua reading a police novel and Ruby playing on the slide.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳...

You decided to go play on the swings and try not to catch Aqua or Ruby's attention the best you could but Ruby had sharp eyes.

''Hey, it's the girl that insulted you the last time Aqua !''

Right now you were going to kill Ruby but she was also what you called ''𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'' so you couldn't. Aqua had turned his head in your direction and was looking at you from where he is but continued to read his book, not wanting to waste his energy on you. You sighed relieved that Aqua had choose to not talk to you but...
His sister didn't.

'' Why you did you insult my brother ?''
Ruby was looking at you , curious to know why you insulted him.

'' i said sorry, l'est not think of the past  and turn a leaf''
[name] tried to change the subject as she thought back to when she insulted Aqua which made her embarrassed.

''I only forgive you if you become my friend''
Ruby gave you a friendly closed eyes smile.

[name] wanted to accept but she didn't want to meddle with what will happen in the future. She had to resist the urge...Bur she couldn't resist the temptation.

''fine, but only not to close friends''

Either way, they would be changing school soon so what's the point in getting attached to them. Plus what's the probability that you three would meet again on the future after they change school.
Oh ,you should have know you jinxed yourself that day.

______________________

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[name] did grow attached to Ruby, they would be eating together, working together , hanging outside of school together and much more.

𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

[name] was thinking as she was computing her drawing next to Aqua and Ruby. During these months, you and Aqua actually became good friends but it was nothing to special. [name] was currently tasked with drawing people but the she only knew how to draw very detailed stick man.

''[name]... Can you really not draw anything else other than stick men...''
Aqua looked at your drawing a bit scared.

''Are you judging my art right now ?''
[name] looked at Aqua like he just insulted a beautiful piece of artwork done by Picasso himself.

'' your have only been drawing stickmen's for 10 minutes and they all looked very detailed, [name]- Chan...''
Ruby looked at your drawing with pure fear.

''You cannot comprehend my art, it's the story of a bacon that never got the chance to see a tree''
[name] seems very proud of her drawing as Ruby and Aqua looked at her worried and scared.

''[name] it's time to go home !''

Your mother had entered the kindergarten school early to pick you up since she wanted to spend more time with you because the next day she had to go film a movie in another country for 1 week , but being away from her daughter for 1 week was to much for her heart to bare.

''Bye, [name]-chan !''

Ruby waved goodby at [name] as she left the kindergarten to go back to her home.

''See you next week''

Finally it was the weekend.
But to your mom it was the day she was going to leave, it was dark outside, the night had taken place.

''Honey, please take care of our little star shine. Don't forget she hates [the food you hate the most in the world] and that she will only eat her [favorite food] if it's [cold/warm/medium] and that..that...''
Your mother was pestering your dad about your needs and everything.

''Honey, I know what our little [name] needs, after all I have 12 volumes of what she likes and dislikes''
Your dad laughed off as your mother was relieved.

While you were questioning on why your dad had 12 volumes of what she liked or dislike, in her opinion it was creepy. After all her parents had a whole room dedicated to pictures of [name] and a whole board dedicated to show her relationship with people she knew. In conclusion they loved [name] very much, sometimes...a bit to much.. buts still respected her and her boundaries.

''Bye bye mama''

Your mother waved goodbye at you while tearing up as your father and you watched her get further away from your house.
[name] had returned back to her couch and then it finally happened.

Ai from B Komachi is now dead.
The young idol of 20 year old was stabbed by a crazed fan at her house this evening, she sadly succumb to her injury.

[name] didn't flinch at this report, she already knew what was coming. Could she have stopped it ? No. She was just a girl that never got a proper education and was reincarnated as a little kid.
Sometimes, you can't change things.

''[name], you should not watch these type of reports !''

Your dad has changed the channels to [favorite anime]. It did cheer you up but you felt bad for being this happy by the fact that your friends that would soon change school and would probably not see you again have their real mother killed.

''This is the beginning of a story that will end not well in my opinion...''
[name] mumbles to herself as she looked at the night sky outside the brightest star had faded but some more were shining maybe not as the bright the one that was fading but still shining, maybe some will shine brighter or fade as they do.
[name]'s eyes were filled with stars as the brightest star had fully faded away.

This is the beginning of your story.