𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 : Akane chan will get the spotlight !

Song for this chapter : let you down
                                     -Dawid Podsiadlo
—————————
A blue hair girl walks by the door, she seems tired after training her acting skills.
She peaks through the door and speaks calmly.

''manager...here are the studios keys...''

''ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF FIRED !? HUH ?''

An angry and loud voice came from the room.
Akane hides behind the wall next to the open door out of fear.

''YOU SAID IT WOULD BE A GREAT CHANCE FOR HER, BUT SHE HASN'T STOOD OUT A SINGLE BIT!!''

''WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GUIDE HER WELL AS HER
MANAGER??''

Akane listens to the president of her company scream at her manager, she felt bad.
She didn't want him to get in trouble because of her.

The old man known as Akane's manager tries to protest weakly but he was only shouted again by the president.

''JUST DOING YOUR BEST ISN'T GOING TO MAKE US MONEY!''

''SHE WAS CHOSEN TO APPEAR IN THE SHOW OUT OF SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT A ROLE IN IT.
YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER LEAVE HER MARK, NO MATTER WHAT!!''

The old man comes out of the office and takes notice of Akane next to the door.
She is looking down at the floor.

''I am sorry manager...''

Was the only thing she could say meekly but the old man reassured her it wasn't her fault and promise to protect her properly as he walks away leaving Akane who was shaking , trying to hold back her tears but ultimately cries.

''It's because of such a disappointment... I have to work harder...and do my best...''

The young girl tries to wipe her tears away as she takes out her notepad.

''To leave a mark...''
________________

''Eww,this juice is gross...''

Ruby looked at her grape juice with disgust, you were sitting on the couch next to Ruby while looking at through some drama on twitter.

''Well,let me at least try and get my money's worth by making fun of it on twitter...
This new juice brand I bought at the convenience store was super gross...''

Before Ruby could post or continue writing her tweet, kana slapped her with a makeshift bat made out of some newspapers.
Your attention was grabbed by the slapping sound, finally some drama !

'' you were about to publicly insult someone else's product ! WHAT IF THEY DID A SEARCH FOR THEIR BRAND'S NAME ?''

Kana held the grape juice front Ruby as she tried to justify herself. You on the other hand we're listening attentively while eating some poki.

''That wouldn't happen...''

'Normally people just don't get it.. If you tweet the products name, at least give people affiliated with the business are hoping to see it. And then you'll never get work from that company !''

Kana continued to educate Ruby about things to not post on twitter and the age of ego searchers while doing multiple poses. It's funny to see it in real life and not on a manga panel.

What if I throw myself at a truck and died again maybe this time I'll reincarnated in [favorite anime world]...

While you ponder a bit , Kana had thrown her makeshift bat in your face.