𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ( 5 )

I drove rush to the hospital when the doctor called me to say that Kale was rushed in the hospital because of an accident.

Hello khim, Please come to the hospital right now. Kale was rushed for an accident; I told Khim when she called again.

What? What are you talking about, Yim? I know that she's worried, too.

The hospital just called me just now, I'm on my way there, I'll see you there; I said and ended the call immediately.

The hospital is quite close to our house, which is why I arrived immediately. I ran inside and pulled a nurse over to ask questions.

Excuse me, where is the patient who was brought here just now; I immediately ask.

On the second floor, sir, room 901; I wasted no time and immediately ran there. I looked for where it was until I saw it, and right then, a doctor came out.

How is he, doc? I immediately asked the doctor, He looked at me for a moment, so I took out my I'd and showed it to him.

I am the patient's husband; I said, He nodded and looked at the paper he was holding.

The patient is okay now, it's good that he avoided it before his car crashed to the Van or else we cannot say what will happen to him, He has scars all over his body but that will heal soon, I'll leave you for now sir; I breathed a sigh of relief and entered the room where he was lying. When I entered, I saw that his face was full of scars and his arm was covered with blisters.

How did it happen? I know him, and I know that he drives carefully, but how did this happen? I sat next to him and held his hand.

How did this happen to you Kale, I was so scared when the hospital called and said you had a car accident, I know that you only consider me as friend but After five years that I'm with you, I learn to love you not just a friend, We're very close friend and classmate but I also learned to love you, Kale, I know I'm not the one who owns you're hurt and I won't force you to love me back, I just want you to be safe; I know that he doesn't hear me and that's fine with me because he shouldn't know that I love him, I don't want to have space between the two of us just because of my feelings, Seeing him happy and safe is my priority.

I looked back when the door opened, and I saw khim entering the room.

Oh my gosh, what happened to Kale? She was so surprised to see Kale's condition.

What really happened at your dinner, Khim? I have been with him for almost eight years. I know him, and I know that he drives carefully, so how did this happen? I asked Khim because I knew that she knew what happened at their dinner.

He and Dale had a fight; He said, I frowned, They had fight, How come?

What? She looked at me.

I feel that Dale is angry at Kale and it seems that it is because he married you, I don't know why Dale reacted like that, Yes they love each other but before Kale left five years ago they never got back together, But what Dale said earlier was below the belt and I known that words crushed Kale's heart especially since we know until now that Kale loves Dale; I nodded because I knew that too, I knew that Kale loved Dale so much but I didn't think that Kale would come to such an accident.

I want to get angry about what happened to him, Khim, but I don't know if I have the right; I told her while looking at Kale.

You are his husband, so you have the right to be angry and hurt; She answered.

I am only his husband on paper, After five years, our marriage will expire; I said sadly.

You love him, am I right? I nodded and looked at him.

Who wouldn't fall for him? He's a good person, so it's not hard to love him, Khim; She breathed deeply, and so did I.

Who knows, maybe one day he will learn to love you back; I shook my head and held Kale's hand.

I don't know if that day will come, The only important thing to me is to see him happy even with someone else, Do you know Khim He went through a lot when their business was in trouble, if anyone knows how much hardship he endure and how he kept the company upright, No one knows better than me.  I was with him at that time, We faced the challenge together and I was with him at the time when he was having a hard time, It's funny to think that even though we had so many problems at that time he always smiles whenever he is in front of all the employees so when he is hurt I am hurt more, when he is happy I am happy too; I told her and smiled because of what I remembered.

At the time when the company had a problem, I saw how much he worked hard to make the company run smoothly, I knew the pressure on his shoulder because of the media and he was afraid of what would happen to the employees once the problem got worse but he still smiles whenever he is in front of the employees, but I know that he is struggling when it is just the two of us, I love him even more because of that; I told her asI remembered everything that we went through together.

He was really like that since before, Thank you Yim, Thank you because you were there for him, You were there when he needed company, Thank you; I shook my head because I'm doing this for him, I love him so I'll do everything I can to help and make sure he's safe.

Did you regret that you married to him? I shook my head.

Never, Even though he only saw me as a friend I'll never regretted that I married to this wonderful man, I'm one of the luckiest man because even when the day come and he finally found his real happiness I can still proudly tell everyone that I once married to that wonderful and kindness man that I ever known; I told her. I never regretted that I agreed to marry Kale because he's so perfect, He's so kind, and the person who owns his heart was so lucky because this man was so honest and truthful.