𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ( 7 )

It's been two days passed since I got out of the hospital, I haven't seen Dale again, and for me, that's very fine.

Kale, don't come with me, you might get hurt, Doctor says you should stay at home for a week; Yim said to me since we are going to a meeting with investors at a restaurant today.

I've been confined here at the house for two days. Yim, I'm bored and one more thing I need to finish my work today; I told him and took my phone.

But, Kale; I patted his shoulder and assured him that I was okay.

I'm really okay, Yim. You don't have to worry about me after all I'm with you; He took a deep sighed and nod eventually.

Let's go; I nodded and followed him immediately, He never let me drive again, so I only sat on the passenger seat, and he drove.

( SUNNY POV )

Dale and I are arguing because of what he did, I don't know why he did this, but It's unfair to me, especially to our daughter.

If you still love him, Why did you marry me, Dale, We have been married for five years, We have a child can't you put us first, Yes, Kale is my friend, But why do I have to compete with him when it comes to you, Kale is married and you are the one who said that you don't want to see him anymore but you are the one who went to see him; I couldn't stop myself from yelling at him.

You always knew I loved him Sunny, I thought I could live without him, I thought I could saw him with someone else but every time I see him with Yim it hurts me, I'm angry because It should be, I should be the one with him I should be the one next to him; I can't help but be offended by what he says.

For this five year's you're just using me, You're angry at him and you fucking used me Dale, Why? Why did you had to this? I told him.

Sunny; I don't know what to say, I thought somehow we can work this married out but I'm a foolish woman thinking that maybe he learn to love me too after all we've known each other since kid's but I'm fucking wrong.

If you can't love me, You shouldn't have married me then, You shouldn't have used me just to hurt Kale because we don't know what he really went through, Dale, Why do you have to hurt me like this, Can you imagine how well Bea feel once she knew this, Did you ever think that she could be hurt once she knew that she's born because we're both drank, I can't hurt my daughter like that Dale; I couldn't stop my tears from falling, Yes, He was my friend before, But we've been married for five years and during those five years I learned to love him, I hoped, I hoped that at least even a little he learn to love me too, I did everything but it turned out that he could only see me as a friend, I wish he didn't marry me, If he didn't marry me everything wouldn't reached to this point.

I'm sorry, Sunny; I shook my head and wiped my tears.

You are very selfish, Dale, You are a selfish person I ever met; I left him there and I went out of the house, Why, Why did he have to hurt me, Why did he have to use me against Kale, He was my friend back then how could he use me to hurt Kale.

( Khim Pov )

I'm here at the restaurant bar since its weekend, I want to cool my head down because so much happened during this week.

I turned my eyes until my eyes caught Sunny, I'm sure this person was Sunny, I stood up and approached her.

It's Sunday, and you're at the bar? Shouldn't you be with Dale and Bea, especially since Sunday is your family day? "I said, She turned around and immediately looked back at the wine.

What are you doing here, Khim? She asked me back, I sat next to her and asked for more drink from the bartender.

Cooling my head off before I could kill you fucking husband; I told her, I was so frustrated on Dale. I don't know but he cross the line so much.

Why are you here anyway don't tell me you guys fought? I told her.

You know Khim during these five years I did everything, At first we were happy and I felt like we were really family, But I don't know if I should blame Kale because he came back, I want to be angry at him but he's my friend so I can't do it, I want to scream but I can't either; I looked at her and she drank wine again.

What is the reason for your anger Sunny? If you are angry, be angry, If you want to shout, shout, but what is the reason for your anger; She looked at me and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

I'm mad at Kale because Dale still loves him, Khim, We were married for five years, Did he think that I would only think of him as a friend for the rest of my life, I learned to love him during these five years, I thought he was the same but everything is gone when Kale came back, He just used me to hurt Kale, Why did he need to use me, Why me; She said emphatically, I just shook my head.

You're angry because Kale came back, You're only thinking about yourself, Your family's situation once Dale turns his back on you, You're thinking about your feelings, You're angry because you've been hurt but you know what's funny the two of you feel nothing half of Kale's went through, I thought I knew you and Dale so much, I was wrong, Be angry if you want to be angry but you have no right to blame Kale, Sunny, Even though Dale loves him, Kale chose to stay away from both of you, He respect the family you both built, Instead of putting your feelings first, You and Dale should think about how Bea will feel once she learn that truth, I think that's way more important than any of your feelings; I told her and stood up, Dale is selfish because he used Sunny to hurt Kale, I can't imagine why Dale's mind is spinning like this, I sighed and put down the wine, Sometimes love made us crazy.

©|\| Kinda lost
!! Anyway I'll update tomorrow since I'm still at work and my phone was low battery!! ❣️📚 

K̄hxbkhuṇ - ยานนา