|3| The Start Of Accusations

Dogeny

Look
I know this is sort of breaking the rules
But I mean

How can we play fair in a game full of entities?

Yes, Dogeny, you died from a muffin. A poisonous muffin which was shoved down your throat brutally

Because of a muffin man

How?

Oh, don't worry.

We have different plans on you, Dogeny.

You will have a big purpose in our plans, Dogeny.

But [Muffin Man]

Breaking rules isn't fair, don't you think?

The karma will ask you to repay your debt...maybe lol

Before anyone says something like "this goes unfair" or blah

i'm not in the right mood to try and work it out peacefully and kindly and softly uwu so fuck it, this is a book full of random guys who can technically have a choice
but this is first and only time I let someone, who is NOT the murderer or assasin, kill

Let me explain it: Murderer didn't strike, which technically isn't right, but I let that one go since the Muffin Man wanted to cause a bit of chaos. So technically, it is the same as if the Murderer killed you, just Muffin Man replacing for a bit. Even then, it doesn't change the fact that you were the target,Dogeny.

I TRIED TO SHOW EVERYONE BUT I AM SORRY MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS GOT MORE ATTENTION THAN OTHERS

DESCRIBING LIKE 15 CHARACTERS ISN'T THAT EASY-

POV - SPECTATOR:

The lights turned on.

"Guys um-" Crystal immediately carried the doge, who seemed to...not breathe "I think he...choked on a muffin?"

"Dogeny!" Macky panicked, running to the lifeless doge, and noticing a few crumbs. Everyone immediately turned their attention to the body.

"That's weird. I don't think that the doge could simply die from that." Kan walked closer, crossing his arms. Macky was in pure shock, she was trembling. Kan wasn't good at comforting people, but he tried to "Hey, it's okay.."

"No, technically it's not." Noobixm glared at Kan, these two catching the whole attention. The situation would get more tense with every second. "We literally are being killed off every time the lights flicker, we're in a place, out of which even I cannot leave." The glitch looked around, a few of weird code particles appeared on his body for a second.

"I guess you're right." Kan sighed "And they expect us to suspect someone out of here."

"In that case I accuse Blossom." Vascillor spoke, walking closer to the group and pulling Midnight after him. "Wha- HEY! Why?!" Blossom glared at Vascillor.

"Just because you exist." He chuckled, shrugging. But then he sighed, his stare fell on Lonely "You." "Me?" She worryingly replied, feeling herself uncomfortable with such attention.

"I think you are suspicious. No, no, I don't say that you are the murder and everyone should vote you out or something, but..." Vascillor paused for a second, he also wasn't feeling himself good in a crowd, but is there even a choice "You always stay in the dark, always act nervous and mumble different things. I also know you have a dagger."

"How did you-" Lonely froze, as if she realised that she just proved that she does carry a dagger. She sighed.

"Do you have anything to say in your defense?" Midnight stood by Vascillor's side.