|5| Deep, Deep Woe...

I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AAAAAHHHH

FunnyUnknownPerson

R.I.P.

just a note:
I decreased the chance of dropping the note

Oh and I also have uh
favoritism
for a few characters 👀

Credits to Maca_Flower
She helped me very much with grammar, go follow her, her writing is so beautiful!

!!!June 28!!!
A few days ago happened some drama. As far as readers should remember, every character of this book is a character of one of the players. Players are actual real people.

Then there were "guests" who are also real people to control their characters. I replaced one guest with another after some drama happening. So, some scenes from the story might be missing, same as a lot of comments I have deleted. Let's not talk about this topic, but just stay safe.<3

POV - Tallishi:

The day continued on, as the players have already made their votes.

Some were cooking, some were busy. Some were doing their hobbies or whatever.

"Tallishi?" Noobixm called for the blonde.

"What?" She glared at him. Tallishi was tired, she was cuddling with Midnight right now.

"Have you seen Lonely?" The glitch asked "I was supposed to get some information from her, but she literally...disappeared?"

"Disappeared?" Her pink eyes sparkled with something, as she turned her head to Midnight "Hey...Hey? Are you feeling bit better now? Do you mind if I...go away for a moment?"

"Okay." Midnight nodded, her voice sounded a lot colder than before. It was because of Vascillor's death.

Tallishi carefully let go of Midnight, standing up. Now she glanced at Noobixm a little bit more friendly.

They both started to look around the whole house, yet the one-eyed person was nowhere to be seen. Not even slightest signs of her.

Until Tallishi found a journal on the ground.

Wait, if a journal is laying on the ground so carelessly, does it mean...

No, no, no, no, no.

The lights haven't even flickered yet.

There's...supposed to be nobody dead.

"Don't worry." The robotic voice appeared out of nowhere again "We were tired of skipping, and finally, most players voted for Lonely. So she is gone."

No, no, no, wait, they didn't even find out if Lonely's actually evil, it can't..

She reached out for the journal, reading the cover. It was Lonely's. Yes, it was hers.

She opened it, reading the text aloud.

"My name is Lonely and I'm just a survivor. Unlucky me, literally everyone got roles with abilities except for me. But oh well, not like I care lol."

The text was written in blood.

The second page was also written in blood as if it was a message to someone very dear.

"I've seen people open up in their journals, so basically.....I guess..."
"I'll say it here and now."
"I'm so sorry, Happiness, for I was the worst friend you could've had. If only you didn't try to help me in that fight, you would still be alive."
"I'm not sure if we can get out of this place, but I wonder....what would happen if a death happened during the day? Would I die or not...?"