VI

"Sonny~" Y/n called in a single long voice. The blonde in front of her looked up from his food to give her his full attention. "Yeah?"

Y/n took a napkin to wipe the lower left part of his lips. "You eat messy," Sonny blushed out of embarassement.

The two are on a date suggested by Uki and Ike. The two friends claimed that since Y/n and Sonny are engaged now (through contract), they should spend time together to get to know each other better.

Sonny couldn't forget the look Alban had when Uki told him. The phantom thief was resistant to letting his best friend go on a date with his brother.

Out of nowhere, Y/n chuckled to a memory she had with the boys. "Sonny, do you remember the time I asked what we are in the group chat, and you said I could be your wife?"

Sonny refreshed his memory and did remember the conversation. "Oh yeah! Wow, it's like what I said came true.."

"Not yet, silly. I'm still just your fiancé." After saying that, the two got comfortably quiet. Sonny didn't know what to talk about, but Y/n seemed fine without a conversation.

Should I talk to her?

He wanted to bring up the time Shu took her to Hikarino. Was she fine back then? What happened that caused her to get so sick? They didn't use their powers, did they?

"Um, Y/n, have you had any relationships before..?" Sonny asked quietly. It was clear as day that he was so ashamed of asking the question.

"Just once," Y/n answered instantly. "Hm. Now that I thought back to it, we just never spoke to each other anymore." She rested her cheek on her hand. "What about you?"

"N-Never.."

"Aww, you're blushing!"

"This is my first okay! Aaaa don't look at meee!!" Sonny covered his face with both his hands.

"I can't believe a tall, handsome man like you was single! Not until now, though. You're mine."

"Y-Y/n!"

It's nice to hear Y/n agreeing that he is hers and he will always be hers. He just hopes a certain someone won't go psycho over this.

° • ~

"Tadaima~" Sonny entered the apartment to see an angry Alban sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. "You did the thing with her, didn't you."

"Wha- That came out of nowhere! Alban, don't think that!!"

Alban's glare towards Sonny deepens. "You didn't kiss her, right? You didn't hold hands with my bestie, right? You didn't pet her? No touching, no kissing, no hugging?" He rambled on.

As he talked more and more, Alban stood up, walking towards the officer. "You didn't do any of those, right?" Their face was inches apart of each other.

"Alban, we didn't do anything. What is up with you?"

Alban backed off, crossing his arms. "I don't want my best friend to be my sister in law." He looked away, tears threatening to pour out of his eyes. "If she's going to marry you..."

"..I won't be able to spend time with two of my favourite people without being the third wheel. I don't like you getting close with Y/n, I thought you'd see her more as a little sister, not a romantic interest!"

Sonny was taken aback with his true feelings. He petted the shorter male as Alban cried onto his chest. "I don't like it, onii! I don't want y/n to be my sister!"

"But Alban, if she's my wife, you would be able to spend more time with her." Sonny tried to reason with him. "You have been friends with her for so long. Of course you would be able to see her as your sister. You both act very close."