Part I

"Are you sure anthony?" Harry asked unsure.

Anthony sighed for the millionth time since they left Hogwarts and got onto the train for the winter holidays.

"Yes, I'm sure Harry." Anthony replied. Harry nodded, he bit his lip as he went back to looking out the window.

Of course Harry trusted Anthony, he was just unsure about bumping into his parents, god if they knew he was leaving England to meet his friend's father they would freak out.

Not like they really cared if he left England. But still. Though, Harry still wondered why exactly Anthony was so adamant about him meeting his father. Like yea, of course friends meet each other's parents, but, Anthony wanted him to meet Riddle Senior much more than the regular friend would.

He was glad it was getting him away from his parents for even a bit. Beforehand Harry wrote to them telling his mum and dad that he would be staying with a friend for the holiday break.

"Come on Harry, we have to floo there," Anthony's voice broke Harry out of his thoughts.

Once they got off the train Anthony led Harry over to the floo, he turned towards Harry. "Now," he began, "we are going to floo together considering you don't know the manor and my father wouldn't appreciate me telling you."

He put his arm out for Harry to grab with his free hand. Anthony led Harry into the floo, he threw some of the powder down and yelled softly, "Riddle Manor!"