Chapter 10

You must be wondering , why the hell would Hadrian walk towards Vernon ...........

Well the reason is as follows

Hadrian walked up  to Vernon who stood angrily in front of his car . He had no intention to take Hadrian back but then who would do all the work . " Get in the car Boy ! And no funny business , The Car is new . A scratch and *growls* " threatened Vernon.

Hadrian obliged and walked towards the car.

- WARNING -

- Scene begins -

They reached Pivet Drive 4  and  Hadrian smirked . " would it not be unfortunate that your new car would per say caught ablaze"

Petunia growled ," Stop your freakishness Freak ! You shou-"

" Incedio !! " he  looked at the grass . the fire spread to the car and before the car exploded he casted very powerful silencing and disillusion charms.

" HELP !!!!!!! FIRE !!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! " cried Vernon

" No - one can hear you dearest uncle how unfortunate isn't it that dear Dudders birthday is coming in two weeks and he won't receive any gifts"

" Stop this -" said petunia

"CRUCIO!"

" We took you in and this is how you treat us !  Potter Freak" roared Vernon

Hadrian stopped the crucio on Petunia and turned to Vernon .

" Let me make this clear . I am not a Potter please never was my name Harry Potter it was Hadrian Peverell . Oh but you didnt know right or maybe you were told by Dumbledore . hm" he mocked 

" SO you found out . SO us people are your pla-"

"CRUCIO , DIFFINDO , SECTEMSEPURA" he growled and casted Dudley 

" No ... Not my precious Duddders . Stop this now " Ordered Petunia 

Petunia cried hysterically and Vernon growled . Hadrian eyes turned ruby red as he smirked 

" Imperio" he glanced  at Petunia while whispering the spell.

" now Petunia tell about how great dudley is"

" DUDLEY VERNON DURSLEY , you are the most spoilt child i have ever seen . You are just a fat pig just like VERNON. i am disgusted to be a part of the Dursley family because of you two . "

Dudley cries got worse as Petunia's ramble became more hurtful ." Make it stop please , Please !"  pleaded Dudley 

"fine , Avada Kedavra " Hadrian casted at Petunia 

she dropped dead 

" HOW could you . I WILL NEVER BE ABLE ABLE TO SEE HER AGAIN " wailed Vernon

" you will "

"how?"

" Like this , AVADA KEDAVRA"

Dudley paled as both Vernon and Petunia dropped dead . There was nothing left of the home and Dudley did the mistake of whimpering.

" tut - tut , wasn't it a rule to no whimper hmm now as Vernon would say , PUNISHEMENT"

" Crucio " said hadrian while recollecting about his whole time at the DUrsley's , Weasley , Granger , how annoying they were .

The pain was horrible and Dudley was in horrible pain.

" hmm that was fun but now i believe i must go home , Avada Kedavra" said Hadrian before Dudley dropped dead.

He smirked to himself knowing he used raw magic and raw magic can never be traced .

- Scene Ends -

He shadow'ed away and removed the silencing and Disillusion charms . He shadow'ed into his room and took a wash .

he came outside and greeted his godfather .

" so dear Hadrian , How was it ?" smirked tom

" oh it was fun " an identical smirk appeared on Hadrian's face

The duo were currently at Riddle manor where Hadrian would staying. The next day , The Prophet came .

MUGGLES KILLED AND THEIR HOUSE SET ABLAZE BY UNKOWN WIZARD/WITCH

' yes you heard it right dear readers , the muggles in question's identities are unknown due to their bodies being mostly damaged by the fire

It was confirmed to have been done by a wizard as there were traces of Frendfyre and the very well know torture curse

The wizard/ witch is unkown as they used Raw Magic and sadly their magical signature is not decetable

What is going on ?

Well dear readers , This writer will know more '

~~ Rita Skeeter
Special editor for the Daily Prophet

Hadrian put the paper down and laughed , he couldn't hold it , after so long he finally took revenge on the Dursleys .

He wrote letters to his friends inviting them to the manor the next day for lunch .

He spent the rest of the day reading , talking to sal , dueling and working on potions .

The next day Blaise , Fred and George were the first to arrive . Five minutes later the rest came .

" Well guys welcome to Riddle Manor !" He said enthusiasticticaly while smirking at their expression .

" Y-you mentioned Peverell Manor is 10x bigger right ?" Asked Theo

"Yup!"

"Oh Merlin "

§ Nagini please tell uncle Tom they have arrived §

§ ok Hatchling §

The group entered the manor and were given a tour.

In the D.O.M , Amelia recieved a letter requesting a trial for Sirius Black as he was thrown in Azkaban without one even tho he was the Lord to an Ancient and Noble House .