7

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝖆𝖉𝖆𝖑𝖞𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛
  I wipe my forehead with my hand, sweat dripping down my temple.
  "Holy shit." I take a deep breath, watching as she lets herself down beside me.
Her head stays in the crook of my neck, her left hand stroking my cheek.
  "What'd you say earlier?" I can feel her grinning, her voice still muffled by the skin on my neck.
"I don't know," I pant. "I can't remember shit right now."
  She pulls away and grabs me, lifting me onto her lap. She leans up against the headboard, my knees on either side of her.
"You told me I didn't own you," Her hands slide onto my back. "But I can, and I will. I just proved it, didn't I?"
  "How so?" My hands toy with her hair. "I disagree."
  "You would've done anything for me to touch you just a few minutes ago. Think of how I made you feel, Ada. If I stopped before you wanted me to, what would you have done?"
I didn't want you to stop ever.
  But she's really fucking right. I was on fire at the mercy of her hands. She did own me.
  My head falls onto her shoulder, my body starting to ache.
  "You may not have been mine before, but you are now. And I can make you mine whenever I decide I want you to be," She traces circles on my lower back. "So don't try to deny it."
"Shut up." I mutter tiredly, my eyes closing out of exhaustion.
"Was I that good?" She laughs. I can still feel her lips on my skin.
"You were so good." My eyes open and my hands slide down her arms, feeling along her defined biceps and forearms.
I grin at the thought of what we were doing a few minutes ago.
"Better get it out of your head, gorgeous." Her perfect voice rings through my ears, dropping my smile.
  "Yeah? Why's that?" I furrow my brows, my head tilting.
  "Because you'll be distracted tomorrow," Her hands graze my waist, moving to rest on my thighs. "I need you for the morning rush. And I'm sure Brayden wouldn't want to know what you did."
  I scoff at her anxiety over the amounts of people.
  "He'll see my neck anyways, Madison."
  "And no more fucking around in closets, either. What if Addi-"
  "You're worried about this?" I furrow my brows and pull my head back up, making eye contact with her.
  "I am. I so am." She shakes her head, her eyes never breaking from me. "I don't know what I'll do now that we've fucked for sure. And who wouldn't want such a beautiful girl?"
  "Were you having doubts before?" A smirk forms on my face, her finger tracing lines all over my thigh.
  "My god, Ada. You didn't notice?" She laughs softly. "I've wanted to fuck you since the locker room. I just couldn't because your fuckboy was there."
"You literally rejected me at the gym," I scoff. "It didn't seem like you wanted to."
I say it didn't, but I know it did. I noticed. She was always staring at me, and through the past few days her eyes have started to roam. She even got me to stare, too.
"I didn't kiss you because I was afraid of how I'd react. I wouldn't have been able to keep my emotions in check." Her eyes start to roam once again, capable of constantly undressing me all on their own. "That's also not how I wanted it to happen."
"And now?" I refer to us now, tilting my head.
She bites back a grin, looking away for a moment.
Leaning further into her, our bodies only inches apart, I kiss her jaw. My hands crawl up her torso, my purple tipped nails grazing every inch of her skin.
  I can hear my phone buzzing on the floor, and I know it's Brayden calling me. I choose to ignore it until Madison hears it.
"I can't keep my hands off of you." She whispers. "Or my eyes. I'm becoming more obsessed with you by the minute."
"What if I'm into that?" My eyes narrow onto her, and she smirks.
I usually wouldn't be into anything of the sort, but just thinking about Madison obsessed with me changes everything.
  I'm starting to hope she is, because she's all I can think about.
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛
I didn't lie. I can't keep my hands off of her. It's like they have a mind of their own, the way they slither around her waist when she's close to me, or the way they gravitate to her thighs whenever she sits down.
  She's all I can think about. Her pretty eyes, her soft hair. Her lips. I just want to kiss them whenever I see her, but I know I'd be making it worse for myself.
  "What're you thinking about?" She asks, her arms wrapped around my neck.
  She's laying on me, her head resting on her arm and turned towards me. She's still straddling me, her knees on either side of my hips.
  My arms wrap around her waist, pulling her further into me.
  "You." I kiss down her bare shoulder, slowly making my way to her neck. "Just you."
  "Why am I always on your mind? What about me is so appealing?" She asks, her voice slightly echoing off my skin.
  "Come here." I pull away, watching as she lifts her head and brings it in front of me.
  My hands find her face, cupping it gently.
  "Just look at you." My fingers trace her nose, her jaw, her lips. "You're so pretty,"
  She breathes deeply, my thumb still running along her plump lips as they part.
  "How could someone not fall for these?"
  Her cheeks start to turn a light pink as she smiles giddily. She buries her face in my neck, sending chills down my spine.
  "Oh my god." She giggles, her laughs echoing in my ears.
I plant a kiss on her shoulder, grinning as she pulls her head out. She's still blushing, and I can visibly see how giddy she is.
"Will you argue with me if I say you're prettier?" She asks, smiling.
"Not unless you let me." I shake my head.
"Okay." She nods. "Come here."
  She climbs off me and moves to sit next to me, leaning against the headboard. Her hands guide me onto her hips, forcing me to straddle her just like she did me.
Once I'm on her lap, her hands find my face, as mine had found hers.
"I think you're perfect. Your nose," Her finger trails down the curve of my nose. "Your lips."
Her finger traces my lips too, her eyes focused on them. She bites another grin back, her eyes looking back up to me.
"But my favorite part is your eyes. I can never tell if they're hazel or green, but somehow they swirl whenever I look into them. I would say I want them, but they belong on your face. No one elses." Her eyes are filled with something so deep when she looks at me, narrowing at the slightest change in mood.
  Just as I think she's done, her hands move away and onto my neck.
  "I look at you, and I just want to kiss you. It doesn't matter where. Every inch of your skin is just so- you." Her hands slide down my collarbone and onto my abs, sending shivers up my arms and down to my toes. "I thought I didn't like abs on people 'til tonight. You changed my mind."
  Her hands travel to my waist, then my ass. She squeezes it, earning a little laugh from me.
  Then, her hands are on my thighs.
  "I don't care if you don't think so," She starts. "You're gorgeous. And you deserve this just as much as I deserve you."
  She pulls me down to her, her hand on the nape of my neck.
  I lean in further, my lips parting as I watch her. After a few moments, she finally just pulls me in and connects our lips.
  We move in sync with each other, her lips parting at the perfect moment. I lick her bottom lip, earning a content sigh from her.
  I grin into the kiss, the thoughts of everything she said flashing through my mind. My hands rest on the sides of her neck, somewhat stabilizing me.
  "Do you-" She pauses to kiss me. "want to?"
  "Do you?" Her kisses trail down to my neck, causing my eyes to close.
  "Yes." She lets out between kisses, her tongue trailing my neck.
  She starts to turn over, laying me on my back and climbing over me. She goes back to kissing my neck, biting down on every other kiss.
  "Shit." My head falls back, my hands tangled in her hair. "Hurry."
   She pulls away to slip her shirt off, giving me time to take mine off as well. I unclasp my bra next, picking it off and throwing it. Her eyes flick down to my shorts for a second, and I nod.
  She grabs my waistband, slipping my shorts down and off. She, surprisingly, does the same for my panties, slipping them off and throwing them onto the floor.
  "Fuck." She huffs, her eyes trailing down my body. "This is what I was talking about."
  She starts to kiss my collarbone, leaving hickies all over.
  "Perfect."
Eventually, she begins to kiss down my chest and onto my stomach, then my lower abdomen and the insides of my legs.
She takes her time with my torso, clearly trying to kiss each one of my bigger scars. She rubs my arms, her nails digging into my skin.
  She uses her hands to spread my legs, squeezing my thighs. Her first move is to bite down on my inner thigh, her warm tongue following her teeth.
  Once she's finished kissing and licking, she lifts her head and lines it up directly with my pussy.
  She licks my clit suddenly, wrapping her mouth around it and sucking hard.
  "Stop-" My hands find her hair, trying to push her off. "Fuck."
  She continues to suck for a few more seconds before pulling away and licking straight down my core. It throbs impatiently, waiting for her to continue.
  She raises her hand, slipping two of her fingers into me. I moan as she pumps them in and out, her tongue eventually finding my clit once again.
  She fingers me and eats me out all at the same time, my entire body flexing with every movement of hers.
She continues this way, letting go of my clit to lick it every few seconds.
  I couldn't ask for a better night.