Allies

Nobody ask for it but here we are. Plus this is better in my head then it turn out to be. Apology that both of them is out of character. This fic is heavily influence by Projek Anchor SPM since they have the whole 'detention class' thingy, I'm not so sure if KUDRAT have it but I like the detention vibe in STIA. Also this is not hate story yet, I like it if they are friend and rule every shit instead of fighting every 5 seconds. IMAGINE FAKHRI JOIN FORCE WITH THEM?!

PS : This is not a good fanfic or even a decent story it just me redoing the first time Kahar met Fakhir, this is alternate universe where they didn't hate each other that much. We might see them teaming up. (No promise)

Font : Kahar / Fakhri

No one POV

Abdul Kahar bin Abu Yamin was no stranger to the detention of KUDRAT in good ol' Selangor.

In fact, this was probably his twentieth time in this room - the seventeen year old was notorious for his constant lateness and cutting of his classes to pick stupid fights and smoke in the school's stor just for the hell of it. The Kelantanese native was so familiar with detention room that he already knew what seat was the comfiest (third chair in the fourth row), where he could hide his cigarettes, and which teachers were so actually afraid of the intimidating teenager that they would really let him leave early. It was his senior year, he thought about dropping school, Kahar's respect for the school was minimal. His grades were borderline, but he wasn't failing he assured himself constantly. February had strolled around; he only had to survive eight more months. Kahar craved nothing more but to get of out of here already.

Untucked shirt and lose tie around his neck, Kahar strolled into the detention room fifteen minutes late - not his fault, hunger was calling and Akak DM was giving him a hard time at canteen - but as made his way in, he stopped abruptly. For starters, there was no teacher scolding him for his tardiness. Whoever was supposed to host detention that day was absent along with the majority of students.

Kahar didn't see the usual gang of delinquents - Zahrin (cutting class), Fahmi (picking fights), Hakeem (him being...Hakeem), and Ariz (Smoking, bullying junior, too many to count). Was everyone off for good behavior today?

The only one in the classroom was some kid sitting in Kahar's seat.

With shoulders hunched, the stranger's head was lying on the desk, buried under twisted, black hair.

You have got to be kidding me? Is he sleeping?

Usually, Kahar wouldn't bitch about who's seats belongs to who but he had a pretty rough day that he wanted to get over with it already, and he was looking really forward to dozing off in that comfy chair.

Who the hell was this kid, anyway?

"Woi!" Kahar shouted, slapping his hand on the desk.

"Tempat aku ni hanat." With a glare.

Instantly, the stranger jumped back, nearly falling off the damn chair. The long hair whipped back, revealing a glimpse of the stranger's face. For a second there, Kahar thought he saw blood.

Regaining his balance, the stranger lifted his face, locking its light brown eyes with Kahar's dark brown eyes.

Kahar took a step back.