Who?

It's been three weeks since I have started school and I have to say I am loving it so far. Aviana and I have gotten really close and do just about everything together. All of my classes have been going great but I think I enjoy vocals the most because I can sing and I'm able to play my guitar.

Today me and Avie are just hanging out in my bedroom just having a lazy Saturday. We each had a different magazine we were flipping through reading the latest gossip.

Suddenly Aviana gasped and jumped up from her spot hanging upside down on the couch and ran over to my spot lying on my bed. "Oh. My. Gosh! One direction is being entered into the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum! All the greatest stars are there! I'm so happy for them!"

I looked at her completely lost, "huh?"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Are you telling me you have never heard of one fucking direction?" She said completely serious.

"Uh..... I've heard of them and I know they are a boy-band. I just haven't actually seen them or listened to any of their music." She sat there staring at me with her mouth hanging open before grabbing my arm and dragging me off the bed. She tugged me over to the couch and picked up my laptop off the table. She quickly and ferociously hammered away at the keys. I laughed at her serious expression and picked up a piece of popcorn from the bowl and threw it at her. It didn't even faze her a little. I plopped down on the couch beside her. "Avie? What ya doin?" I asked in a sing song voice.

"I, my darling, just ordered us awesome seats for one directions awesome concert this amaZAYN Friday." She said smugly.

"What?! First of all how did you manage to get good seats shouldn't they be all sold out and secondly how the hell did you pay?" I asked.

"Oh yea about that I kinda used your shiny credit card here and was able to get some seats that was too expensive for the usual directioner to buy in the third row." I stared at her not really caring she used my money it wasn't like I was hurting for it but I was definitely confused.

"Directioner?" I questioned.

"Ugh! One DIRECTION's fans! Oh boy you have so much to learn we better get started with the first video diary." She then started hammering at the keyboard again.

"What!? Avie! No! Ill go to the damn concert with you but i am not about to have a lesson about them! Ok?" I said taking my Mac away from her.

"Fine!" She crossed her arms and pouted for a moment before her face broke into a big grin. She softly elbowed me and whispered, "Hey Riley! Guess what!"

"What?" I whispered back.

"We're going to see one direction!!!" She shouted as she jumped up - pulling me with her - and hopped around the room. I giggled as we spun around in circles before we both tripped and fell onto the floor with a thud. We laid there laughing our heads off for a long time.

_______________________

This chapter was kinda crappy and short but it was just a filler. Ill try to update sooner this time but I have semi-finals this week so it's gonna be hard. Ttfn!

-Alina xx