RP! 💕

this rp was done with VenomFan17
coco belongs to her! coco is a 10 year old borrower.. whos made of chocolate! super creative amirite?
her blood is made of chocolate too, which is really interesting lol
heres a picture of her that the wonderful venomfan drew 🫶

 whos made of chocolate! super creative amirite?her blood is made of chocolate too, which is really interesting lolheres a picture of her that the wonderful venomfan drew 🫶

teo belongs to me! teo is a nineteen year old nine-tailed fox! he is mostly human, except ofc the tails. he has a master who doesnt really have a name yet (referred to as gregi-san in this rp but not official).
his pendant hides his real power, and hes really just gentle as can be lmao
heres a picture that i made in picrew because im way too lazy to draw
blood warning!!
ive kind of adapted him tho, the ends of his tails are red rather than black- and his nails are sharp, black claws >:D

 his pendant hides his real power, and hes really just gentle as can be lmaoheres a picture that i made in picrew because im way too lazy to drawblood warning!!ive kind of adapted him tho, the ends of his tails are red rather than black- and his n...

theres a '-' between each response to make it easier to read!
i think thats it lmao-
anywho, enjoy the rp!! 💕💕🫶🫶

_________________________

Coco bit her lip and tried to keep her breathing steady. She had to get a lump of sugar tonight. She had to! She crept through the different areas of the temple, keeping her footing quick but as quiet as she could.

It wasn't long before she spotted the kitchen ahead. She could already taste the sugar! She ran right for the room and in her excitement she tripped over her own feet and fell with a pained grunt. She clapped her hands over her mouth. Oops-
-
Teo lied awake on the floor of the small room, having given up trying to get some sleep this night. He was tired, of course. He'd been out all day and only a few hours ago had he cleaned up and gotten ready for bed. A few of his tails tapped lightly against the hollow floor of the raised temple, his eyes fluttering slightly as he began to drift off. However, even the most miniscule sounds would wake him right back up.

Normally, he could fall asleep quick enough to not hear anything for the rest of the night. However, he'd been extremely anxious recently and sleep has been avoiding his conscience like the plague.
Just as he was about to finally sleep... 'clang!' He was roused awake again, this time by a sound that wasn't so distant. His mis-match colored eyes narrowed as he sat up, his slimmer form rising to its feet and slowly sliding the door to the side. He exited the room, his tails swishing behind him as he tried to be silent. He was barefoot, feeling every vibration in the ground as he walked. He shook slightly as he glanced around the kitchen cautiously, trying to spot the source of the noise. He spotted a tea cup on the floor and his head tilted. Maybe that's what caused it?, his mind began as he slowly bent over and picked it up.
-
Coco scrambled to her feet and hid behind a corner, peeking at the strange giant. She hid quickly again and covered her mouth, biting her tongue so she didn't scream. Holy cow he was terrifying! The snow white skin. The eyes. His size alone! Coco shook like a leaf and made a decision. No sugar was worth becoming someone's midnight snack. She ran again, her bare feet pattering against the temple floors.