14. Thanks for your help. 503 words.

Dragon View:
"Pansy notepad you can do it," Blaise encouraged her.
“Be natural, hm.” I advised her.
"What if I become completely disabled, because I won't be able to do anything at all," Pans was afraid.
"Pans, that's why you're going like this.  Because you can't do it and Hermione has to deal with that.” I argued.
"But what if…" She didn't finish as Blaise cut her off.
"Pansy, I know how you feel.  When I got that letter I felt exactly the same way.  At least you know he's coming.  I didn't know who I was going to.  I was talking to Ron yesterday and from what he was saying, I think that even if you were the most impossible, Hermione would still help you.  At least she would try.  Trust me.” Blaise finished his monologue.
"I hope you're right.  Then I'm going.” Pansy gave us another hug before disappearing out the door of our room.

Hermione's View:
"How are you looking forward?" Ron asked me.
"Also good overall.  I'd like to help her.  I'm glad she wants to improve her grades.” I smiled.
"Aren't you nervous?" Ron wondered.
"No, should I?" I answered with a question.
“Well… I… I don't know… maybe?” Ron stammered.
"Look, I'm on my way, I'll be late, bye for now." I said goodbye and went to the library.

“Hello Parkins-Pansy.” I corrected myself.
"Hello Hermione.  So can we start?” She asked me shyly.
"Yes, of course, so why don't you understand?" I asked the transformed me and smiled.
“From Skurge's spell.” She also smiled.
"We don't have much." I laughed to lighten the situation.
We sat there for about an hour.  It was amazing.  It's been a long time since I've taught myself and Pansy is surprisingly good at it.  We laughed a lot.

"Thank you so much," said an excited Pansy.
"It's not worth talking about.  I don't know about you, but I enjoyed it.  Hopefully we'll do it again sometime." I smiled
"I enjoyed it too.  It was fun for us to learn.  And we could easily repeat it, even without the learning.  Just to chat." Pansy said shyly.
"I'm happy." I agreed to Pansyna's offer.
"When we write again," she offered.
"Okay.  So for now." I already started packing my book.
"Hello.  And thanks again.” Pansy thanked one last time before disappearing from my sight.
"Bye." I answered into the silence of the library.

,, So what Hermi?  What was it like?” Harry questioned.
,, It was amazing.  Pansy it went perfectly.  She's smart." I blurted out.
"Did you enjoy it because of the studies or because of Pansy?" Ron asked me. I had to think.
"It can't be determined, probably both together." I answered thoughtfully.

Dragon View:
"So what was it like?" I asked as soon as Pansy came into my room.
,, It was amazing.  Hermione was amazing.” I blurted out.
"So the only one who won't have anyone is me?" I asked.
"No, you've got Potter." Blaise laughed, Pansy laughed right after.