23. How about Draco? 563 words.

Blaise's View:
"Hello, get up.  We're supposed to meet Harry." Pansy woke me up.
"Yeah, I'm getting up." I grunted from sleep.
"I know you're still sleeping.  Come, let him not wait long." Pans coaxed me and tore the blanket off me
"Fine, I'm going." I said and slowly walked to the bathroom.
"What do you even want to talk about with him?" I asked from the bathroom.
"We can try to get Draco to come to an agreement with him.  Or just like that.  Like friends.” Pansy answered me

"We're here just in time." Pansy smiled and waited for the door to appear in front of her. After a while, it did.

Pansy's View:
"Hello," greeted Harry sitting on the red chair. I asked for two green chairs, which immediately appeared there.
"So what did you guys want to talk about?" Harry asked us.
"Just about everything.  You are my girlfriend's best friend.  I would like to know something about you." I replied with a smile.
"Okay then, let's try to play one such game.  I'll ask you something, you'll answer me and you'll ask me a question in return." He explained the rules of the game to us.
"I do." We both agreed at once.
"There you go," I prodded Harry.
"Okay.  Blais, would you transfer to Gryffindor if Ron wanted you to?” Harry asked.
"Yes.  Now me.  Which one of us do you prefer?” Blaise asked a completely banal question.
"I can't answer that.  I don't know you at all, but to be honest I guess Blaise.  So Pansy.  How long have you liked Hermione?” I was asked a very simple question.
,, Month and half.  Me now.” I said and smiled mischievously.
"Are you still dating Weasley?" I asked a slightly more personal question.
,, No.  We broke up.  She liked someone else..." It went on like this until I asked the fateful question.
"Do you like girls or boys?" I asked, as they say, bluntly.
,, I do not know.  I don't like anyone right now.” Harry answered vaguely.
"And would you be willing to try it with a boy?" I kept asking even though it wasn't my turn.
"Yes, but I don't have anyone with anyone yet." Positive answer, my plan is still coming out, I still have to somehow put it together.
"How about Draco?" I blurted out.
,, What?  Or like this.  It is not to be thrown away.  He is handsome about it.  He's probably nice, but I don't think it would work for us." Harry countered. We'll see.
We've been talking since now.  If someone wanted to ask something, he could and did not have to wait for his turn.
"It's already lunch time.  We'll have to go.” I announced to everyone.
"I guess so, but I enjoyed it, I don't know about you," Harry told us.
"I enjoyed it too.  We have to do it again sometime.” Blaise suggested.
"What are you doing on Christmas Day?" I inquired
"For now, I have no plans.  Why?" Harry asked the changeling.
"I just thought that if you wanted, we could spend the night here.  What about you?" I asked. It might be presumptuous, but why not give it a try?
"Take it easy." They both answered at once.
,, OK.  We'll talk later.  We'll text you." I added, and with Blaise hot on our heels, we left for lunch.