36. Umbridge vs BA. 488 words.

Harry's view:
"Okay, today we're going to try to conjure up a patron saint." I announced the hour and everyone started trying. I tried to go around everyone and help everyone. Ginny was the first to do it, and Hermione, even though she was the second, succeeded exceptionally well.  To Ron. Everyone except Neville, actually, even though he's made great progress. I was happy that things were going so well. But suddenly everything started to shake. There was a small hole in the wall, I peered in and... Umbridge.  Come on man, that's gonna be something.
"Catch them." Dolores said triumphantly. Pansy "caught" Hermione, Blaise Ron, and Draco me. They "pulled" us first, but before they handed over ours they apologized to us. I just nodded. I understood. They should  a problem bigger than mine. Draco whispered to me after a while that they had a plan but we had to work together. So we better work with them.

She gradually called us to her pink cabinet.  Draco was still holding me tightly.  When Kattie Bell was in the study and Umbridge closed the door behind her, the grip loosened.  I looked at Draco confused.  Crabbe and Goyle were a little further away with Neville and Lenka, or around the corner.
"Go notebook," Draco urged me.
“Thanks.” I whispered and kissed him before we disappeared.
"Why did you let them go, after all, you were supposed to watch over them!  The bastards are off!  When I get them...” I heard the tape and swearing.

You can do it.  You write it well.  After all, you're doing well at school, that is, except for potions and herbalism.  But it's different for you.

"Sit down in the pews.  You will have two hours to work on it.  Begin." Toad instructed and we all started writing. We were about half way through the time when suddenly banging started behind the door. Umbridge walked over to the door with an angry expression and opened it. A small yellow spark flew there and after a moment it hit Toad  in the face. It was clear to me immediately who had arranged it. The only people who have experience with pyrotechnics are Seamus, who is currently sitting a few benches away from me, and George and Fred. Who after a while came flying in on brooms. Fireworks went off everywhere and all the papers flew into the air  . After a while we all went outside. The sky was playing all kinds of colors from the rackets. It reminded me of New Year's Eve. Me and Draco hugging and the rest of the platinum trio kissing. Amazing New Year's Eve. As I was thinking about New Year's Eve, I suddenly saw Voldemort torturing Sirius  . I tried to get him out of my head but it was too late. I started to fall to the ground. The last thing I saw was Hermione kneeling over me.