Prologue

Once upon a time, in the Vanguard Kingdom there was the most beautiful castle named Castle Vanguardia. In that castle there lived the most beautiful princess named Regina Valentina. She was just 14 years old. She had all riches and things she had desired and for that she was spoiled, selfish and unkind. Regina always steps on the poor-looking people every time they tried to ask her for help. 

Until one winter's night, a beggar woman knocked on Regina's castle door while she was enjoying the party with her people inside the castle. The people who were her servants, maids, butlers and other who worked inside the castle. When Regina saw that beggar, the ugly woman immediately offered her a single but a very beautiful rose in exchange for shelter. But even so, Regina sneered at the gift and turned the old beggar away because the young princess was repulsed by her haggardness. Before Princess Regina closed the door, the old beggar warned her not to be deceived by her looks. She said that beauty is always within but Regina just slammed the door right in front the poor woman's face. After a few minutes, the old beggar woman's ugliness melted away and appeared inside the castle and revealed herself as the beautiful but scary enchantress. The enchantress protested Regina's selfishness, unkindness. Princess Regina kneeled in front of her and asked for forgiveness, but it was too late. For there was no love in the princess' heart. Then the enchantress used her power to curse Regina and turned her into the gorgon-like creature. The venomous Snake Girl. Her skin is green. Her eyes were green. She had vampire-like fangs and snake tongue. Her hair turned into the snakes. And her lower body is gorgon. She had no feet. She also had sharp and long claws.

And then the castle was also cursed, the White Vanguard Castle was turned into the dark castle

And then the castle was also cursed, the White Vanguard Castle was turned into the dark castle. The stone angels and knights standing on the parts of the castles were turned into stone creatures, like demons. The Kingdom of Vanguard was cursed to be forever winter and snow. To make things worse, the people who lived near the castle forgot about it and abandoned this kingdom. But the people living inside the castle were turned into stones and were placed as the stone statues on balconies, stairs, hallways, roofs.

After the Princess was cursed, she clawed her painted picture and was enraged. Ashamed of her hideous looks, Snake Girl concealed herself. The enchantress gave her the rose and the magic mirror, because this was no ordinary rose but it was enchanted. This enchanted rose would bloom until the Snake Girl's 21st year. The magic mirror is her only window to the outside world. The only way to see the outside world. 

The Enchantress told the Snake Girl if she could learn to love someone and earn that someone's love in return by the time the last petal falls then the curse would be broken. If not, she would remain to be the creature for all eternity. As the years passed, she fell into despair and lost all hope. For whom could ever learn to love a venomous creature?

----TO BE CONTINUED----