This is "Ways to Survive" right?

Red the same crimson shade of blood.  That was the first thing Yoo Joonghyuk noticed when he began his third regression.

'Who are they'

Yoo Joonghyuk couldn't say he remembered every face that had been on this train, but he felt he should remember someone with such and unusual appearance.

'An anomaly... it doesn't matter they will die like the rest'

That he did remember.

..............

Cale stared at the floating ball of cotton candy incredulously.  This 'Dokkaebi' was busy explaining the new world order.

"Raon, On, Hong, stay close to me, don't fight that thing either,"

This got him nods from all three kids.

-Human I can use mana again.

"That's good Raon"

Cale then proceeded to pull the three closer, he watch as other passengers began to panic, and sighed.

'The scenario hasn't even been released yet, an their already trying to die'

His eyes flited around the car, before landing on a figured in the corner.

'S**t'

*splat*

Everything went quiet.

"Hooman why are you covering my eyes"

Cale had done it unconsciously, dragon or human,  it wasn't a sight a toddler needed to see.

[There it's quiet now, really I don't know why all you Humans act like this, it's annoying they did this in the other car too, you know what lets just start the scenario]

[#BI-7623 channel is open.]

[The constellations have entered.]

A small window emerged in front of everyone’s blank eyes.

[The main scenario has arrived!]

+
[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: Death
+

Cale sighed.

.............

Yoo Joonghyuk  couldn't help but watch the red-head infront of him. That person was too calm. While the others were panicking, they seemed to be quietly calculating the situation in their mind.

'I wonder how long they will survive'

They looked weak and had three young kids with them as well...

'It doesn't matter.. I should be completelying the scenario'

*crack splook*

[ The "First Kill" has taken place]

"Huh"

..............

[You have achieved the ‘First Kill’ achievement!]

[100 coins have been earned as additional compensation.]

Cale looked down at his hands with discussed, a part of him noted that chicken heads really weren't attached all that well. He had only ment to gently break the chicks neck, but it's head had completely come off.