Catching feels!!

Lori:
She watched how much effort you put into working, and she loved dedication and loyalty. She never realized how much you cared, and when she did, she felt this strange feeling in her chest.

Leni:
You've both had a crush on each other for a long time. The only question was who'd ask whom out first.

Luan:
You both were at the same park when she came over, noticing how gloomy you were. "Want an animal balloon?" She asked, sitting down across from you. You softly nodded. She made a balloon dog before giving it to you. Your face lit up, and you thanked her. She confused her feelings in her stomach for just the fulfillment she got from a happy face or hunger.

Lynn:
You were outside practicing basketball when Lynn came over. "Oo! Can I play?" She asked hyperly. You slowly nodded before getting into position. The small 1v1 game went on for a good fifteen minutes before you scored against her. She smiled a bit. "Behinner's luck." She said. "I've been playing basketball for five years, its skill." You said. She said you sounded pretty chill so you could hang with her, but you went off to the wall where you throw your baseball.

Sorry, it's short. Sorry, it sucks. Writer's block amirite?