Car Chase

The scene start showing off Y/N eyes that are shock and terror as he stares at her. Loona on the other hand then giving him a sinister look on her face.

Alex: "Y/N?.... Y/N!" He said trying to get him snap out of it.

But Y/N didn't pay attention to him as he still staring at Loona.

Alex: "(slap him on the face) Y/N! Listen to me! We have to get out of here!" He said as he grab  Y/N hand and began to head upstair.

Loona then began to head at the door. She use her sickle and slice the door knob. Then the door open as she made it inside. She then began to head upstairs where they went.

Loona: "Y/N, I know you can hear me. I know you trying to run away. I don't mind a chase." She said.

She then began to check every room but found it empty. But she about to check one room left. As she began to open. She found it empty. But she then start to give a sinister smile on her face. She see a window that is open. She then began to walk to it and see Alex who is placing Y/N in car. And then run to the other side and got in. Then the car began to start and drive away.

Loona mind: "This is going to be a very interesting chase." She said as she jump out.

Then the scene change revealing to be Y/N and Alex who are in the front seat of the car. Alex is driving away and Y/N is breathing heavily. He is having a panic attack. Alex seem to notice this and said.

Alex: "It going to be okay, just hold on." He said.

But then, they began to hear a thump on the top of the car.

Alex: "What the fuck?" He said.

He then began to hear stomping top of the van. Then it began to stop.

Y/N: "Why did it- (realize) shit! Watch out!" He yelled.

Alex: "huh?" He said in confused.

But suddenly something almost stab Alex in the head. It was a sickle, it was in front of him.

Alex: "Fuck!" He said as he began to try to shake it off.

Y/N: "She somehow got top of the car! Watch out!" He said as he trying to find a way to get her off the top of the car.

Alex trying to shake it off making her fall. But she keep hanging on.

Loona: "Shaking me off won't work on me. I handle a situation like this one." She said.

Y/N try to go to the back try to find a way to stop her like a gun or some kind. But all he can find is a rubber band and a nail.

Y/N: "How am I going to use this?!" He asked.

But then he then began to get himself an idea.

Y/N: "Hey asshole!" He said.

Alex: "What the fuck are you doing?!" He asked still avoiding from being stab.

Y/N: "(to Alex) Trust me, (to Loona) if you really try to kill me, why don't you do it right now! I unarm. Or are you just a hellhound that is just an asshole who just kill for nothing you bitch!" He said as he began to pull the rubber band and place the nail.

But then she then began to cut wide open with her two sickle. She have an anger expression on her face See Y/N with a rubber band and a nail.

Y/N: "Got you bitch!" He said as he let go.

The mail sent flying and got shot to Loona eye. She then began to fall off and land on the road.

Y/N then look out to see if she dead. But then he hear a whistle coming from her

Loona is getting up slowly. Revealing her left eye is have a nail. She began to pull it out. And then her eye began to regenerate. She then pull out two gold coin from her cloak. She then place them on her eyes and then began to point at the two gold coin and then point at him. Y/N is starting to shaking. As he said.

Y/N: "Drive faster!" He said as Alex drive faster away from Loona.

Alex: "What happened?!" He asked.

Y/N: "She didn't die!" He said.

Alex: "Shit! She is different! We have to find a way to stop this!" He said.

Y/N: "No......" He said he as looking down.

Alex: "Look I know you almost got kill back at the bar. And at the car but we can do this. All we need is a plan." He said.

Y/N: "Their is no we....." he said.

Alex: "What?! I know you want me to keep me safe but this is serious Y/N! I have to help you before you die! If you die, their now coming back!" He said.

Y/N: "........" he keep silent.

Alex: "Why don't you want me to help you Y/N?! I thought we were best friends! We have to look out for each! Why don't you-

But he been cut off as Y/N shouts at him.

Y/N: "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU LIKE MY FATHER DID!" He yell.

Alex look at him with a shock look. He see Y/N face cover in tears. He never seen Y/N like this before.

Y/N: "(sniff) I just don't want to loose another." He said as he cover his face.

Alex: "Y/N.... Is this all about? Avoid the people who you care about to protect?" He asked.

Y/N: "(sniff) .... Yeah, I.... Just don't want to live in a hell where you have painful memories." He said.

Alex: "I....." he lost his words.

Y/N: "Look I'm not always famous or a legend." He said.

Alex: "What do you mean." He said.

Y/N: "I be the best if I tell you my origin." He said.

(Next chapter is going to be a flashback)

Too be continued