The Conversation

The scene start revealing to be Y/N who is starting to wake up.

Y/N: "(groan) What.... Happened?" He asked.

Y/N then look around and saw he had some bandages around his eye and body. He then notice he is in some kind of a room. He then notice Alex who is sitting on the chair reading some magazines.

Y/N: "Alex?......." He said.

Alex then look up. He then got out from the chair and head to Y/N.

Alex: "Y/N! I'm so glad you alive! You were so close to dying! I'm so glad I found you just in time." He said.

Y/N was about to get up but Alex stop him.

Alex: "Hold on, you can't get up. Doctors said that you should rest. It should take at least a few weeks for you to be out." He said.

Y/N: "But.... What about-

But he was cut off by Alex.

Alex: "Don't worry, I will be standing outside of  the door. I'm case if anyone try to come in. I going to be right back. I need to take a piss first." He said.

Y/N: "Alright......" he said as he is disappointed.

Alex: "Later." He said as he walk out.

Y/N: "What am I going to do?" He asked himself.

He then began to close his eyes as he began resting. However the light began to flicker without him noticing. He then hears a familiar voice.

Y/N: "So..... this is it huh? Well do it. I'm where you wanted. I have nowhere to run anymore." He said defeated.

Loona: "Who said anything about finish you this easily?" She asked.

It made Y/N confused what she meant.

Loona: "Yes I do want to kill you. But not this easily. Because I want to have more fun with you. But instead you keep running like a pussy. And you called yourself a legend? Don't make me laugh." She said.

Y/N: "Then why are you here?" He asked.

Loona: "I'm here for a little talk." She said.

Y/N: "What kind of talk?" He asked.

Loona: "Remember the card I gave you?" She asked.

Y/N: "Yes....... But I don't know what this means." He said.

Loona: "It means that our finale battle is coming to the end. Do you really think I would kill my prey without having fun? No, but every story must have come to the end." She said.

Y/N: "So you going to let me live for now?" He asked.

Loona: "Yes, I will give you a month to prepare yourself. And you will throw me everything, and I mean everything you got." She said.

Y/N: "Fine...." He said.

Loona: "Good boy, I'm honest surprise you made it this far. No prey escape this far. You must be the first lucky prey. But sometimes your luck will end. Now I'm on my way." She said a she walk out to the window.

Before she could jump out she said.

Loona: "And one more thing, before you return home. There is something I put. And hopefully you don't get it broken again." She said as she jump out.

Y/N: "Don't get broken again? Wait is she talking about-

But before he could finish. He was interrupted as someone came into the room. It reveal to be Alex.

Alex: "I just got back, you won't believe what just-

But he was cut off as he notice Y/N staring at him.

Alex: "You okay dude? It like you seen a ghost." He said.

Y/N: "I'm fine, I just thinking about something. What was you about to say?" He asked.

Alex: "Apparently I ran into some Karen who complained that I have gems even though I wash my hands. So I punch her in the face and flip him off." He said.

Y/N: "Okay." He said.

Alex: "Try to rest up okay." He said.

Y/N: "Alright......." He said as he began to take a nap.

Too be continued

(I have some good news. I think there is few chapters left. I think I can get it finish on this weekend. That is all I have to say and I hope you enjoy the story so far because it has to come to the end.)