Historia da Lauren resumo

Lauren is the daughter of ashley Slasher, but when ashley found out she was pregnant she refused to accept that Jason was the father of her baby, after doing a DNA test and seeing that Jason the toymaker was the father of the child that was in her belly ashley decided to hide his pregnancy for the safety of the fetus because she was afraid Jason would not accept or do something with the baby, the only ones who knew were some nina slasher proxies and a few creepypasta.

After revealing to slenderman that he was expecting Jason's child, slender suggested that she leave Lauren isolated until they found out how she would be, if she would be a threat or not, but even doing everything for Jason not to know that the child was his, before Lauren being born Jason knew from laughing Jack that the baby was his, leaving him furious and quite hurt that Ashley didn't tell him about the baby.

Ashley feared her daughter's safety and even after the two fought they reached an agreement for Jason to assume the son but not to say anything to Lauren that she was his daughter.

After a few years, the little girl who always received a visit from a man who became her best friend found out in the worst way that her best friend who always visited her hidden from her mother was actually her father, leaving her hurt and very angry with her mother.

But finally after a conversation between the three together, Lauren ended up accepting it and she and her parents decided to be a family, not united like the traditional ones, but they promised to always be close, Lauren then started to spend more time with Jason who was now her father figure where he discovered his powers and learned many things.

But Lauren, as she always felt a little lonely and abandoned, began to steal her father's victims and take them to her private tea party so they could be her friends forever, and everyone who leaves Lauren she turns into living porcelain dolls, and let them be your friends forever.