Chapter Two

Chapter Two:  Inside of the Devil’s Choir

The Devil’s Choir is where the ArchAngel lived with the rest of his followers. They looked to him for any and every  problem they had, true he was more than happy to help but he had more important things on his mind. In all reality he was just anotherboy trying to make a difference.

“Aiden Angel,” An elderly voice came from behind him. “Where have you been?”

Aiden Angel. The ArchAngel himself, turned to look at the older woman who was looking at him with a worried look.

“Mother,” He smiled gently as he hugged her softly. “I was busy. To what do I owe this visit?”

After his father had been murdered by that… That… Demon, Aiden had talked his mother into going north to stay with his aunt.

“Can’t a mother visit her son? If you don’t want me here I could always go back nor-“

“Of course I want you here, Mom. It’s just… It’s dangerous here. You know that more than any of the others.” Aiden shook his head, Sadness filling his Blueish-grey eyes as he remembered what his mother had gone through when his father died. It almost seemed as if a part of her had died along with him.

“I know sweetie, but I hate to see you go through this alone.” Arianna gave her son a sad smile.

“I can handle it mom.. The first thing I have to do before I can take down Damon is find Ty’s brother like I promised.” All Aiden knew about Tyler was that he was six years old, very quiet and had a twin brother named Tanner. 

BANG… A gun shot rang in Aiden’s ears followed by screaming.

His feet couldn’t get him out the door soon enough, As soon as he burst outside hands were grabbing at him, shoving him to ground. “Aiden Michael Angel, You’re under arrest for being accused of plotting against Damon Beckett.”

And with that, Aiden was knock unconsious.

Tailor’s POV

“Tai! Tai!” I was awoken by a panicked Tanner who was shaking me to death.

“What?” I groaned and sat up, escaping from the little boy’s grasp.

“The caught him!”

“Caught who?”

“The ArchAngel!”

Well… We’re screwed…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, This one is short... >.< I promise from here on out they'll be longer.