Chapter 4

Russia POV:

Me and Ukraine ran back inside startled. Ukraine couldn't figure out the door handle so I had to do it. We both then ran to Soviet and started shouting nonsense about what happened.

We could see the look of confusion on his face. "Why is everyone yelling?" Poland said with a yawn as he came down from the stairs. He tripped on his way down!

Us three ran over to him but when we got there he wasn't hurt. He was standing there shocked from what happened. "THAT HAPPENED TO ME OUTSIDE!" Ukraine yelled. We all looked at each other in fear.

We went and sat in the living room to discuss what happened. We were all silent when Soviet spoke up. "Is this some kind of joke you kids are playing? Cuz I don't like it!" Soviet said and crossed his arms angrily. "No! We promise! We don't know what's going on!" Poland said and held his legs to his chest.

I groaned and sat back on the couch and pinched my forehead. "We should probably call someone who's more experienced with this kind of stuff." I said as calm as I could. Soviet nodded and got up to go get his phone.

Soviet Union POV:

I left the room and called someone I thought could help. *Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" Asked the person on the other side of the line "Hey... NATO! Uhmmm... we got a problem over here." I told them "Can't America solve it? Why do you need me?" He asked "America's out of town visiting his parents and family. And this is kind of an emergency!" I said hurrying a little bit. "Alright! I'll be over soon! Bye!" I heard him shout before hanging up. I sighed and went back into the living room to the others.

Ukraine ran over to me and jumped onto me. I held him tight. "What happened?" I asked Poland and Russia. "SOMETHING KNOCKED OVER THE FLOWER POT!" Poland shouted "AND IT TOOK MY VODKA!" Russia yelled angrily that his Vodka was taken from him. I chuckled at Russia. "Maybe it's a good thing that your Vodka was taken." I laughed, Russia did not appreciate that.

"Fine! I'll just get drunk on room temperature Coke then!" He said and walked over to the island we have in our kitchen and grabbed one. "Update? Who did you call?" Poland asked me tilting his head. "I called NATO, he said he'll be over soon." I told Poland and sat down with Ukraine. Poland nodded and then got on his phone and Russia started smashing Coke bottles outside.